|fourty nine|

Her constant ogling at her hot husband didn't bring her anything good except for an eye candy. Huzaifa had caught her shamelessly gawking at him. Unaiza cursed herself in her heart for being so open and reckless. He shouldn't know that she was affected by him because it would be easier for him than to lure her and here she was giving him obvious indications.

"Then you say that I am lying, Glasses," he teased her in his usual husky and deep voice which was enough to make her stomach roll.

Get a grip on yourself, Iza.

Huzaifa walked up to her and stood closer to her, a dark look occupying his eyes as they scanned her from top to bottom. Unaiza turned her face away as her hand on the handle of the iron tightened. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as his chest looked way more alluring from this year. She fought an urge to once again touch it. His shower gel was tormenting her senses and his strong build was completely shadowing her.

Wear the damned shirt, Huzaifa.

She called him in his mind and she became stunned finding herself swearing like that. This marriage had made her completely crazy. Now she realized that this was the effect of the dream came true feeling.

"What do you mean?" She clapped back, as she met his gaze with difficulty.

A corner of his lips flung up. "You know as much as I know."

She pressed her lips together. "I don't know what are you talking about. I was focused on my work but you as usual want to think that no one can resist your charms."

He laughed out loudly at this. "Ohh so you can resist my charms?"

She brooded in annoyance. "Don't play these mind games with me, Huzaifa. We are getting late."

"But you still didn't deny, Unaiza," he whispered sensually.

He shouldn't have taken her full name like this. It made her feel more attracted to him.

"You aren't the most handsome man in this world that I can't resist you," she murmured, trying hard to stop a blush.

Huzaifa grabbed her wrist and hurled her towards him. Her both hands landed on his chest as she stared at him with widened eyes. He clasped her hands with his bigger one and made them do their journey on his warm yet firm skin. Unaiza gulped hurriedly as this was getting too much.

"I may not be but think back on your words about resisting me because right now, your state is contradicting your words, Glasses," he mumbled, now guiding her hand towards his big arms now.

Unaiza bit the inside of her cheeks hard to keep her expressions neutral because this was touching the level of insanity.

"That... that's not the truth. You keep thinking high about yourself," she hardly managed to say this.