|fifty|

They reached the dining hall side by side. Unaiza was practically sweating thinking about the outcome of what had been done by her. Who would believe that she had burnt her dress while ogling over her husband's hotness?

This thought alone made her embarrassed to the peak. Where was that innocent girl who became shy over small things? Right now she was considering herself the biggest shameless person who couldn't handle her husband's looks and ended up coming across as irresponsible.

Huzaifa on the other hand was focused and didn't show any reaction. Of course, he was satisfied and pleased because he achieved what he wanted. He saw what he wanted to see. After all, who wouldn't like that a girl was so smitten by him that she forgot to withdraw the iron from her dress because she made oh not-so-innocent thoughts about his breath taking body and face? She often found him smirking as well.

Unaiza didn't know what to say to Aqia upon the revelation of the different dress. Right now she was wearing one of her favorite pastel dresses. That was what she always preferred to wear. Simple, not so heavy, and light which suited her skin tone. And she wore it after putting a stone over her heart because Aqia wouldn't like it one bit. However, somehow Huzaifa convinced her to do what she wanted without any second thought. That was difficult but she was herself now tired or wearing bright and heavy dresses.

The dress was delicate and relatively plain as compared to the new ones Aqia purchased for her. Unaiza brought it when she went with Hiba for shopping for her wedding. A light pink colored shirt that would reach her ankles with silver embroidery and sequins on sleeves and its full length. She especially liked it dupatta which had beautiful flower pattern lace at its borders.

Huzaifa was the one who asked her to choose a dress that she liked from her wardrobe by saying he would handle everything

Huzaifa was the one who asked her to choose a dress that she liked from her wardrobe by saying he would handle everything. At first, Unaiza hesitated. Aqia would not like if she would wear something else other than those few new dresses. But when he himself pulled out this dress for her, she couldn't stop herself. She brought it secretly back then. His few words affected her heart and thoughts a bit for sure.