15

We walked through the huge doors of the charity gala venue. I felt squeezed and the paparazzi didn't make it any better. Michael had to explain who I was and how I found myself with them. By the time we entered the main door, we were all quite drained and Chris had to rush to the wine table to get himself a refreshment. I was shown to a sit since I was the main guest and I had to sit at the front. A busty girl sat beside me. She had emerald green eyes and pretty lashes. She was quite busty and she did not hide the flirtatious smile she kept sending my way.

"Hi!" She spoke in what I assumed was her seductive tone. I smiled and nodded.

"Hi am Arnold." I said firmly. She laughed but I did not know at what.

"Oh everyone knows Michael's youngest son and the apple of his eye." She laughed again with her weird laugh. I winced.

"Well the cameramen did not seem to." I mumbled but I think she heard.

"The paparazzi? They only look for pretty faces so I guess, welcome to my crew Arnold." She laughed again. I gave her another fake smile.

"Am Stephanie Romano, I bet your father would be happy if we formed a cohesion with you. He is a great fun of my father." She winked at me and I scrunched my nose in disgust just as a teenage boy about my age came to serve us wine. Stephanie rolled her eyes at him while I tried to get a good glimpse of him. I liked Emery but this guy was beyond good looking. He had perfect blonde hair and very beautiful hazel green eyes. He looked so shy I wanted to cuddle him. I could see a tattoo of a star on his left arm and his plump pink lips that looked so soft. His bangs dropped so that they covered his side profile and part of his face but I could tell he had a nice jawline. He wore a tight white shirt and tight black jeans.

The boy placed the drinks on our table and immediately left.
"That's Jace Mowen, even his family disowned him. He is gay....openly...not that I have a problem with it, but who would want such a guy?" She sneered as I watched Have serve a guy beside Stephanie.

"I would." I stated calmly making Stephanie look at me shocked and I saw Have pause in his motion.

"What do you mean you would? My dad said he is arranging our marriage with your dad." She whined in her high pitched tone. Jace didn't look at us but I could tell he was listening.

"He is gorgeous and definitely my type." I said. Stephanie looked at me incredulously.

"Their mafia isn't even large! You need the Romano mafia to expand your territories!" She glared at me and I looked at her for a while.

"Am not the heir to my father's mafia, but I can talk to Ben he might consider you but he already has options." I shrugged just as Jace spared me a glance and straightened up to keep serving people. I made a mental note to find him before the end of the event. Just as Stephanie was about to talk, the sound of a mike sounded through the hall and everyone was quiet. I looked up to see my father Michael and Blake and Ben smiling widely at the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have had many charity galas before this one, but this one is close to my family's hearts because we finally found the Miguel's youngest Tesoro. He is our special guest today and will be gracing us with a presentation." Michael smiled at me. "I want us to raise a toast,for my last born son, Arnold Miguel." I heard clanks of glass and cheers erupting then settling before he continued.

"This Charity is to raise money for the asylum to be built at the far end of the city for the well being of mental patients." Said Michael. Another round of applause sounded.

"My two sons Blake and Ben will be administrating the completion of our newest hotel in America, the El Casa. They will be the new CEOs of the El Casa group of hotels and I expect maximum cooperation from our partners. Thank you all and have a wonderful time as I welcome our main guest my son." He said raising his wine glass again as I stood up and headed to the platform. I had been trained for it for weeks and so I knew what I had to do.

"Citizens of Italy and beyond I extend my greetings. As my loving father has said, I am his youngest son, but we can all admit Chris will always be the tantrum throwing son." This resulted in a lot of chuckles and laughter from the crowd as they agreed. Chris gave me a fake pout and smiled. "I am grateful for your firm welcome to this wonderful society. I hope we will cooperate so as to foster unity amongst ourselves. Have a wonderful night and don't forget to contribute for this wonderful people of the society. After all, it won't hurt to hand over a couple of millions from your billions." I smiled as people laughed and applauded me. Michael engulfed me in a hug so I knew I had done well. I descended the stage but I was feeling sweaty so I decided to head to the bathroom so that I could get some paper towels from waiters and waitresses around.

After getting directions from a nice woman at the wine section, I rounded the hallways and went towards the white doors at the end of the corridor. As I got nearer, I heard voices of someone being slapped and the person whimpering as if they were in immense pain. I panicked immediately remembering the pain I went through before I met the Miguels. Without thinking, I opened the door without knocking and stood rooted to the ground as I stared at the six foot something bulky man in front of me. The man wasn't my point of focus though, laying on the bathroom floors, whimpering and coughing up blood was non other than the boy I so desperately wanted. I lost all my sense of reality and rushed to Jace Mowen's side. Begging him to wake up but the moment I saw the blood pooling beneath him, I knew he was in no way OK. Just as I held his hand, I felt him go limp in my arms and I lost it.