33

4 months later.

I stood outside my therapists office. I looked at Clarence, I couldn't believe he was now my boyfriend. Well he asked first when he noticed I wouldn't make the first move, the past four months I had the maximum support I needed. After two failed attempts of suicide, Jacob decided to take me to a therapist, who happened to be his brother. Cain couldn't stop fussing over me and neither did my other brothers. I had gotten off shopping with Jacob not more than two hours before and I could not wait for him to surprise my dad tonight. I had also bought a surprise for Clarence, I had already invited him to dinner so it wouldn't be a problem to give it to him. I took a deep breathe, this would be my last day in therapy.

Clarence stood up and gave me a kiss.
"You'll be fine baby, just finish this for me." He smiled. I nodded and knocked on the door. Doctor Phillip called me in and I did not hesitate to enter.

"Hi there Arnold.." He smiled up at me. I smiled back.

"Hi Philip. How are you doing?" I asked sitting across him. I couldn't forget how hard it was for me to even hold eye contact with him just two months before. How I would have nightmares after sessions and how I would tremble in fear after every session,now I was smiling with him, I was more than grateful for the support of my family.

"Am not so good, I can't believe now I will only be seeing you in family meetings and not on a daily basis." He gave a fake pout and I chuckled.

"Oh come on, you should be more than happy to be my uncle, now you don't have to ask for permission to take me out." I winked. Philip was Jacob's brother so he knew about the surprise we had planned on dad. He chuckled and shrugged.

"I guess, so how are you doing?" He asked. I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Am doing great, I applied for medical school last summer and I was accepted." I said excitedly. He smiled and nodded.

"What course exactly sport?" He asked chuckling. I shrugged.

"Cardiology." I said confidently. He smiled and nodded.

"Well cant wait to call you my colleague no matter how annoying you can be." He smiled. I frowned and pouted.

"Its your job to put up with me." I said.

"And am more than happy to do that love." He laughed. I laughed along with him as I told him about everything that had happened since the previous day when we met. I told him about my plans and how I wanted to get into campus in that state. He was happy even as our session ended and we broke off, he made sure that I would call him from time to time and take my doses and pills. Then I met Clarence outside and he drove us home because we took his car that day.

"So are we going straight home or...." Asked Clarence. I smiled at him, he was currently living with us because dad felt he would be safer with us. I shrugged.

"Actually, when we get to Dove street, I want us to switch seats." I said. He turned to me and chuckled.

"Switch seats?" He asked like it was the weirdest thing he had ever heard. I laughed and nodded.

"I want to drive us somewhere." I said. Clarence looked at me in fear.

"Can't you just give me directions or something?" He asked. I smiled. Clarence loved his Tesla and I was a shitty driver, it was only sane for him to be scared.

"No babe, I've been practicing I promise, I won't crash your car." I smiled at him. He looked outside and sighed.

"How about we get home and take one of your cars?" He asked still scared. I couldn't help the laugh that erupted from me as I took his free hand in mine and smiled.

"Babe,i won't crash your car, if I do, Michael will buy you two more, I promise." I said. He looked at me incredulously and raised a brow.

"Don't say that! I want a yatch for my birthday!! Don't ruin that by crashing my most prized possession!" He said pouting.

"Well what am I then?" I pouted and by the way he looked at me, I knew I had already won this argument.

"Fine...just don't crash it, I'll give you directions!" He said stopping at Dove street. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Actually, I need to blindfold you..." I said and his eyes widened as he face palmed himself.

"Great! My boyfriend is gonna kill me in a car accident AND my car!" He said and I chuckled.

"Well technically if you're dead you won't need the car!" I smiled. He gave me a playful glare as I blindfolded him.

I drove us to some fancy restaurant and led us to a private booth near a pretty lake. The place looked so fabulous and I hoped Clarence would like it. Thankfully, I had not crashed by the Grace of God, but I had managed to park at a very odd angle and a valet's services were needed. When I opened his blindfold, only one look at him and I knew I had impressed my boyfriend. After the food I took out the knot ring I had bought when I was with Jacob earlier that day and showed it to Clarence.

"I know we are too young to get married and we cant skip to that part yet, but I want this promise ring to be my promise to you my love, that our relationship will definitely end with us kissing in front of friends and family." I told him. Tears welled up in his eyes as he gave me his hand and I slipped the ring on his finger. I took out mine and handed it to him. He quickly slipped it on my finger before standing up and kissing me immediately. The kiss was so deep and lasted so long,we lost track of time. When the check was brought, we immediately paid and Clarence drove us home, he was giddy all the way and it made me smile.

As soon as we entered the mansion, Jacob frowned at me and I knew why, I had delayed his wonderful proposal. Everyone was seated having dinner except for our two empty chairs. We had had dinner already so we just went to sit.

"Finally they are here!" Dennis said excitedly. "Now tell us what you wanted to say Jacob." He finished.

"Are you OK Arnold? I was so worried! Are you hungry?" That was Cain. I just chuckled and held his arm to show him am OK. He fussed way too much. Everyone else cooed before Jacob cleared his throat and stood up. He walked to where dad was seated and knelt on one knee. Now everyone had caught on what he was doing. He took out a black velvet box and opened it to reveal the most expensive black diamond ring and smiled.

"Michael Miguel, I know you said you don't want to change your last name, I really don't care about using the Miguel surname, all that I care about is having you and our sons and their lovers in my life. I loved you since we were in high school and I never stopped, not even when you got married,I still loved you, cause deep down I believed you loved me too. You make me the proudest man and dad in the world, and now I want you to make me the proudest husband in the world, would you do me the honours to call you mine in every red carpet event and any fancy ceremony. The honour to wear a ring on my finger similar to yours so that I can tell everyone who flirts with you to fuck off because you're married? Will you do me the honor to become my lawfully wedded husband?" Dad was literally in tears as he just nodded. Trying to wipe his tears away. As soon as the ring was slipped in his finger he jumped up and gave Jacob a very deep and long kiss.

"Yes Jacob! I will." He almost screamed. We all applauded and they started kissing again.

"Dads too much PDA!" Chris said throwing a French fry at them and we all mumbled in agreement as we laughed.