Chapter 4 (Aurelia)

We have been on the for a few hours now and my eyes began to grow tired. I was watching the stars on the edge of the ship when I saw Ethan walking towards me. ''Are you not tired yet?'' he asked. ''A little'' I answered staring at his beautiful green eyes. ''You?'' I asked. He looked at the stars in the sky ''Yes, but I already tried to sleep but just can't seem to.'' he said. ''And why might that be?'' I ask. ''It's just that I don't want to go back to that hellhole.'' he said turning to look at me. ''You're a duke's son why would you not want to go back to you're fancy home and live?'' I asked. He sighed ''Just because I am a duke's son doesn't mean i have a nice life.'' He said. ''The moment I return to that place there will be things expected of me, I have to be my fathers lap dog and just do what he commands me to.'' he said while going stroking his hands through his hair. ''So that's why you chose to be an assassin? To rebel against daddy?'' I say to him with a smirk on my face that he couldn't see because of my mask and hood hiding my face. ''No, it's because I want to be able to decide what I do with me life and not get it decided for me.'' he snapped at me. ''I want to earn my own money move out of that house I am suppose to call my home and move far away for my father so he can't control me anymore.'' he said. I turned my head and stared at him, I get what he meant by wanting to be able to make his own decisions. I also sometimes dream of being able to leave the Assassin tower and find somebody to enjoy live be able to love and get married and have kids. ''Sorry'' i say to him. He turns his head and looks at me ''For what?'' he asks. ''For judging you, I get that your would want to leave. I also sometimes want to leave the tower too and be able to make my own decisions and not be controlled every second of my live.'' I say. He nods and looks at the sky again. The light of the moon and stars shine over his face, making him look even more beautiful than he already was. I felt my body aching from being so tired, I hadn't slept well in weeks. I stretched and closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It was going to be a hard next few months, ''I'm going to try to get some sleep.'' I say, He looks at me and nods and before he could say anything else I walked away.