Chapter 10 (Aurelia)

''You called for me you're highness?'' Lilian said. ''Ah yes!'' she said standing up. ''I wanted you to help me get Athena dressed and done up.'' she said. ''Uhm, I'm sorry you're highness but why?'' she asked confused at why I would have to get ready. ''I invited Athena to come with me to the theater and she will definitely not go like that.'' she said. ''You invited her to go with you?'' she said still very confused. ''Yes I indeed did, now which color do you to suits her best?'' she asked her. ''I- uh I-.'' she stumbled over her words not knowing what she was supposed to say. ''What about, purple?'' she said and held a purple dress in front of me. It was beautiful not something I would usually get if I ever went out with Theron those dresses where mostly basic so it wouldn't draw attention. She looked me up and down ''It's pretty but I think we can do better.'' she said and went back into her walk in closet. When she came out again she was holding a royal blue dress. It was Gorgeous It had golden gems all over it and it had black ruffles. It had a layers of silk lapping over each other. It wasn't poofy but it was still beautiful. It had no sleeves and a bit of cleavage. It was beautiful and I could already imagine myself wearing it. She held it in front of me and smiled. ''Perfect!'' she said.  She handed Lilian the dress ''Go help her get into it will you?'' she said to her. ''Yes your highness.'' she said quickly and took the dress from her hands. 

When Lilian was finally done dressing me I came out of the walk in closet and looked at myself in the mirror that was standing besides princess Estella. I never felt this beautiful before, I always knew I had nice features and nice curves but never really noticed them as much until now. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places, the color brought out my eyes and suited me more then any of the past colors my dresses have been. Estella gave me a big smile and observed me some more. ''Perfect!'' she said and took my hand and leaded me to the make-up table and sat me down. She waved Lilian over ''Could you do her hair please?'' she ask her. She nodded and walked over to me. She braided my hair and twisted into a low bun leaving a few strands of hair out at the front. It was simple but elegant, then Estella walked up to me and put some gold power on my eyelids and cheeks and some red stain on my lips. Lilian put a neckless around my neck, it had blue gems in it and complimented my dress and eyes. ''All ready.'' she said and gave me another one of those beautiful smiles, I almost felt bad doing this to her. Because after all I was lying straight to her face.