Chapter 11 (Ethan)

After I arrived home after not being there for months felt strange. My father was luckily to bizzy with handling business to really pay much attention to me. I was laying in my bed starting at the map of the castle in my hands. I knew most parts of the castle from joining my father to the court meetings, but still some parts of the castle was unknown to me. I never went to the parts of the castle where the servants stayed, where now also Aurelia was staying. I needed to learn the hallways and routes through the castle if I ever wanted to be able to speak to her without anybody noticing. 

There was a knock on the door. ''My lord?'' I heard one of the servants say from the other side of the door. ''Yes?'' I answered. The servant opened the door, ''Sorry to interrupt sir but your father requests for you to join him to the theater tonight and send me to dress you.'' the woman said. She was an older woman with grey hair and she was very short. ''Could I start dressing you now sir? I would hate for you to be late.'' she said. ''Oh, of course.'' I said quickly and got to my feet. 

She dressed me in a emerald green long sleeve shirt and black pants and green neatly polished high boots. And a black cape with gold stitches. After she was done dressing me she left me alone in my room and told me I was expected outside in ten minutes to head to the theater. I was not going to enjoy spending time with my father, cause all he would do is complain about being away for longer then we discussed. He is never in a good mood and I am not expecting anything different today.