Chapter 7 (Aurelia)

When we where done dressing and doing princess Estella's hair we where to walk with to her the dinner and wait for her till the dinner was over. Me and Lilian Walked behind her with two guards. and she turned her head to look at us ''Athena?'' she asked. ''Yes you're highness?'' I answered. ''Walk with me I would like to get to know you a little better.'' she said, I was surprised she said that and look at Lilian for approval. "Go you fool you don't need to ask me permission to do what the princess asks.'' she said and gave me a shove in her direction. ''Sorry, I realize that it might be a little strange a princess asking to get to know you.'' she said. ''No need to apologize you're highness.'' I said, it might have been a little strange because that's not what i expected but it did help my plan without me having to do anything.''Please call me Estella, I hate it when people call me that.'' she said. I nodded an gave her a slight smile. ''I hope you don't mind me wanting to get to know you, as princess I don't have a lot of friends nor do i know lot's of girls my age.'' she said. I know how it felt not to have anybody to talk to or do things with. ''But enough about me!'' she said. ''Let's talk about you, where are you from Athena?'' she asks me. ''I'm form Eldora.'' I say, I was giving the name Athena Vellian and I was supposedly from Eldora a small village just outside Aureum that's what Theron told me. ''Well Athena from Eldora, what made you come here and want to become my personal maid?'' she asked. ''I guess I wanted to be able to move out and be able to become more then a farmer my and move to Aureum. And why not not just move to Aureum but also move into the castle working for the royal family?'' I said with a smile. I felt a bit guilty lying to her because even if she was royal she seemed nice. ''That makes sense this castle is beautiful.'' she said. We arrived at the door of the dining hall and I sunk in a low curtsy as she walked in. Took a quick glance into the dinning hall. Lot's of men and woman sat around the table. I could see an elder looking man with big crown sitting next to an elderly looking lady who was also wearing a crown. That most be the king and queen of Aureum. The king Had blond hair and was quit handsome for somebody his age and had strong futures. Strong jaw still in shape for his age and blue eyes. Next to him was the queen who had brown hair and very green eyes and freckles she look elegant, I guess that's where Estella got her eyes from. Estella walked towards her chair and sat down next to an guy around our age. He has blond hair and had the same eyes as Estella he was extremely handsome Strong jaw thick brows and had weirdly Beautiful lips, the kind that made you want to taste them. He looked tall and muscular, he was wearing the same green Estella was and had a gorgeous crown on his head and a long black cape. For a second he looked my way with his fierce eyes before the door closeted. 

After an hour of waiting the doors opened and The king and Queen came walking out first behind them some people of the court. I sank into a curtsy and looked at the king. I had to assassinate him and it felt weird to think i even would. after all those people left the dining hall Estella came out and smiled at me. ''Finally free from that hell.'' she said grabbing my hands so I would stand up out of my curtsy. ''Let's get out of here before they decide they want me to attend something else.'' she said and started walking towards her room. Me and Lilian kept a slow pace behind her. Just before we went up the stairs we hear somebody yell ''Estella wait!''. She turned around to look who was calling for her and so did I. It was the prince, ''Could i company you to your room sister?'' he asks. Lillian bowed and ordered me to do the same. I bowed but kept my eyes on the princes face. ''Sure why not.'' Estella answered and linked her arm with his and continued walking. They where talking about something I couldn't quit hear. When we finally arrived at her door the prince told her good night and Estella gave him a pad on the head like he was a dog. ''Goodnight Hayden.'' she said and closed the door behind her. He turned around and drags a hand trough his hair and closes his eyes takes a deep breath. When he opens his eyes he stares at me for moment then he turns to look at Lilian and nods at her before walking of.