Chapter 12 (Aurelia)

When we arrived at the theater there were lots of other people arriving. Estella told me that the theater was very popular here and lots of people went every month and there was always a ball afterwards to talk about the play or anything at all. Mostly just an excuse to throw a party or ball of some sort. when the carriage stopped Estella got out first, then me. It was extraordinary And beautifully build, the building was white and golden and had such details that you could just tell that it cost tons and probably took years to build. ''My brother will probably joining us later for now it's just us two.'' Estella said. She putted her arm through mine and dragged me with her inside the building. The inside of the building was just as beautiful as the outside such details all over the ceiling and walls. We were walking towards the theater and everybody was looking at us. Well to be a bit more specific they were looking at me. They weren't just looking they were staring probably wondering who I was and what I was doing with the princess. Estella nudged me a bit and looked at me ''Don't mind them there just jealous.'' she said. I gave her a nervous smile not sure how to respond to that. when we finally entered the prived box of the royal family I looked around the theater. We had the best view from here, we could she everything from where we were standing.

We sat down waiting for the show to start. I looked around the theater at the other people now also entering the theater. I looked at the other boxes to see who where sitting in them when I saw a familiar face. Ethan, Ethan was sitting in one of the prived boxes with a older looking man who probably was his father. He was looking around as well and our eyes met, we just stared at each other. His eyes narrowed as he continued to stare at me like he wasn't sure he was seeing it right. He nodded and then turned his head to look at his father who was now speaking to him. Probably better that we weren't staring at each other anymore or else somebody might notice. 

When the show finally started it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. The actors were magnificent and really sucked into the play. For a moment I just forgot everything around me and all I knew and saw was that play. I wished I could just sit there for hours listening to it over and over again till I was sick of it. Somewhere into the middle of the play I noticed a male figure walking into the prived box and sat down into the chair next to me. I looked at him now sitting close enough for me to see him. It was prince Hayden who sat besides me now, Estella turned to look at him and frowned. ''You're very late Hayden didn't I tell you to be on time today?'' she said. He rolled his eyes, ''Yeah yeah sorry, I was busy and couldn't make it in time.'' he said. ''What was so important that you'd had to be late while I told you many times not to be.'' she asked. ''Just stuff Estella nothing to be on my toes about.'' he said turning his attention to the play. ''Asshole.'' she muttered. I let out a soft giggle at that but quickly coffered my mouth so it wouldn't be noticeable. The prince head turned to me and his eyes snapped to mine. ''Is something funny maid?'' he asked. I frowned ''No you're highness.'' I said quickly and turned to look at the play in the hope he would leave it at that. ''Thought so.'' he said and also turned to pay attention to the play again.