Pursuit at Sunset

The sun was slowly setting, and we still hadn't caught up with the remaining two Sound Ninjas to retrieve Sasuke. "We're close!" Kiba reminded.

"There are two enemies left, but there are four of us against two. We might be able to do it with one more encounter if we do well," Shika analyzed. "All right! Let's do it!" Naruto cheered.

"No, it's five against two," Kiba added, and Akamaru barked. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Counting Akamaru, it's five against two."

"Let's finish it quickly with our new techniques!" Kiba said, then Akamaru barked once again. Naruto added, "Yeah, yeah. If necessary, I'll do an awesome Shadow Clone, so it will be okay!"

If only you knew, Naruto, you'll be using more than just the Shadow Clone in your spotlight.

"That's reassuring. But my strategy comes first. Got it?!" Shika commanded. Naruto agreed, "Okay!"

"For that purpose, we have to catch up before sunset at any cost," he added.

As the sun submerged further the horizon and darkness crept closer, our pursuit of the elusive Sound Ninjas remained fruitless. "Damn! We're still not caught up," Kiba muttered with frustration.

"No, this is good enough. "We'll keep our distance and continue the pursuit," Shika stated. "What do you mean?!" Naruto asked. "I mean, we're delaying the attacks until dawn breaks."

"What?! We cannot afford such leisure!" Naruto grumbled. "Yeah! Wouldn't it be more strategic to use darkness and launch an attack?" Kiba proposed.

Shika provided a detailed explanation as to why it was not possible. "It's a drag but there are too many dangers and uncertain elements," Shika explained. "Still-"

"Understood!" Since you are in charge, I will do as you say." Naruto remarked. "I'm proud of you, Naruto," I complimented.

As dawn broke, our pursuit took us to the last pair of Sound Ninjas, where we faced them.

Tayuya's frustration was evident as she muttered her discontent, questioning the actions of her comrades, Jirobo and Kidomaru.

"Finally, we've caught up!" Naruto shouted with joy, and his hand went straight for a kunai.

The twin Sound ninja rose to his feet with determination etched into his features.

"All right, I'll take care of this quickly," with determination jumping into action, which caught everyone off guard with his sudden aggression. 

"R-right away?!" Naruto yelled in surprise at the sudden change in events.

Naruto launched the kunai towards the Sound ninja, only for his agile opponent to swiftly evade it.

Naruto called upon a Shadow Clone to execute his Rasengan, as Shika and Kiba stood guard to protect him.

As the twin Sound ninja closed in on Shika and Kiba, I swiftly launched my assault, "Ninjutsu: Higanbana."

The force of my attack struck the enemy, rendering them completely helpless and unable to move.

With determination in his eyes, Naruto unleashed his powerful Rasengan.

The Sound ninja swiftly regained his movement as the impact of Higanbana faded away after a few seconds.

However, Kiba swiftly charged forward, rolling and piercing through Naruto, revealing that it was also a Shadow Clone.

As Kiba kept moving toward Tayuya, the twin Sound Ninja's voice rang out in defiance, making fun of Kiba's risky move. But Shika's planning skills kicked in before Tayuya could do anything.