Secrets Unveiled

Two years later...

Gazing into the mirror of my room, I couldn't help but notice the length of my hair, now cascading down past my waist.

"It's grown," I murmured to myself, a sense of satisfaction washing over me. "I look beautiful!" I squealed with delight, a newfound confidence emanating from within.

It's been two years since Naruto left Konoha to train with Jiraiya. What did I do during those years to improve myself? 

Well, I studied their methods of medicine here, and now I am part of the medical team of Konoha.

I make medicines, especially when I'm on a mission, using plants and other resources found in the surroundings. 

Apart from that, Gai-sensei trained me a lot in taijutsu. His teaching methods are extreme, it's a miracle that I survived.

I remember he made me do push-ups using just one finger, that was painful. But I improved through that.

I tied my hair into a bun and adjusted my curtain bangs that I never stopped styling because I find them cute, hehe.

Then, I grabbed my bag and left the house heading to the Konoha Hospital.

"Good morning, Yoshioka-san!" I greeted as I entered the hospital office. "Good morning, (Y/n)."

I signed in to start working on the invention of the product or skincare here, which is sunscreen. And yeah, it doesn't exist here.

I finished formulating it and tested it on myself. "Perfect!" I mumbled. "Yoshioka-san! Try this, quick!" I yelled.

Yoshioka-san grimaced, "Is this what you call 'sunscreen'?" she asked. "Yup. It's good, it's sweatproof and long-lasting for ninjas like you," I explained.

Yoshioka-san applied the sample on her skin, "It's good. Your invention is okay, especially for shinobi like you exposed to the sun," she stated.

"But it leaves a white cast, although it's not very noticeable, it can still be used. Maybe I'll just improve the formulation," I criticized.

I know I studied medicine, but I invented skincare here, but technically, it's medicine for skin cancer prevention. 

"(Y/n)!" Sakura's voice echoed as she barged into the office, interrupting my work. "What's up?" I responded, turning my attention to her.

"Tsunade-sama wants you to accompany her to the main gate," she explained. "Alright," I agreed, readily complying with the Hokage's request.

"Yoshioka-san, I'll be back," I informed my mentor before following Sakura out of the office.

As we made our way, Sakura couldn't resist probing, "So, is it true that you're working on another new medicine?"

"Yep. Well, it's not exactly medicine, more like a preventive measure and a beauty product," I clarified with a hint of excitement.

"Seems like it's taking forever," Sakura grumbled impatiently.

"Actually, the formulation is complete; we're just finalizing the label and packaging," I assured her.

Suddenly, a familiar boy called out our names, prompting us to turn around. "Hey, (Y/n)-neesan, Sakura-neesan!" Konohamaru's cheerful greeting reached us as he approached with his friends. 

"Oh, Konohamaru!" Sakura exclaimed, visibly pleased by the unexpected encounter.

"Where are you guys heading?" Konohamaru inquired. "To the main village gate. Tsunade-sama asked us to pick something up," Sakura explained.