Chapter 5-Arrival of Bellatrix

It was the day of my aunts arrival and I was woken up early by my mother. I hurriedly got dressed and ready , half asleep still. My mother sat me down at my vanity and began to play with my hair until she was satisfied. She tapped me on the shoulder to inform she was done and I left my room .

I went downstairs and was told to stand next to Draco near the entrance door. Apparently we had to stand there for my aunt to see us as she enters.
I sighed and stood next to Draco reluctantly. He smelt gorgeous but I couldn't tell him that so I kept quiet.

Moments later a cloud of black smoke came flying in the air towards the door. I expected to hear a knock but instead a woman strutted into the house without hesitation. She had a grin on her face and tossed her bags to Nimsy carelessly .

She had a mass of curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. Unfortunately I recognised myself in her slightly. She shook my father's hand and hugged my mother. They were sisters after all. She looked me up and down and smiled , her decaying teeth showing.

" You must be Arabella " she said in a playful tone whilst examining my outfit.

" Yes, it's lovely to meet you " I said warmly

" Speak like a proper pureblood don't you "She cackled slightly and played with my hair for a bit before walking around and getting used to her surroundings.

" I think I'll like it here Cissy " she said after a while , " lots of female company " she added whilst staring at me with wide eyes .

Once father let me and Draco go I was stopped by my aunt who held me firmly . My mother had gone to fetch the elf so it was just me and her.

" Your a pretty one aren't ya " she said , once again whilst cackling

"Don't want any funny business from you though " she said whilst raising her eyebrows, her big grin increasing.

I nodded and walked off. Something about her felt eerie and uncomfortable.

I brushed it off and went to my room. I searched around for the book I'd hidden ages ago, I'd stolen it from the Forbidden section in Hogwarts. I sat on my bed, annoyed I couldn't find it .I looked under the mattress and luckily found the book.

It was called 'Dark Advanced Spells' . I read it and noticed it had spells which I never even realised were possible. The blurb mentioned that the spells inside the book were only capable of being performed by strong wizards. I sighed but continued reading it anyways. Before closing it I peered at the last page and I gasped. It was a spell to counteract crucio , the unforgivable curse. My temptation got the better of me for I was studying the pages madly and working out how to stop the crucio curse. Apparently it had only worked successfully a few times and is so risky that it's forbidden to be taught at schools.
I read the final lines and there it was, the spell to counteract crucio . I've always loved spells and transfigurations so it was no surprise that I was in awe with this book. The words needed to be spoken were : impero mendo'