#Prologue

Hello readers,

There is not much to tell about me so I am telling you about this story, this story is about a boy named Viraj, who was a normal college going boy, his life dynamically changes a lot. He steps into new dimensions, horizons and realms.

Hope you enjoy the story, it is a fast passed story; not so much in details in the beginning but will grasp your interest after chapter 5 or 6 and onwards. Please feel free to comment if you find anything you want to share.

===================================

#Prologue

A man, in his late thirties, searching for something in the woods, was near the Arunachal-Bhutan border. It was a dense Himalayan forest.

He got to the place he wanted. It was an abandoned temple, he was there to meet his daughter, who died in an accident in her school.

His name was Raman Mathew, an engineer from Kochi living in Mumbai with his daughter, his wife divorced him and left India when his daughter was 3 years old. Unfortunately, his daughter Lyasa Mathew died almost 6 months ago in an accident at her school on 12th August 2011.

His daughter was everything to him, it was known to everyone who knew them, he never remarried or had any relationships, he was living only for Lyasa his loving daughter.

Lyasa died falling off the terrace of her school. The Principal stated she always broke rules and roamed in areas she was not supposed to. The school terrace was beyond students' limits.

Her father tried to know more about the case but the police nor the school was willing to help him.

After a month of Lyasa's death, Raman saw a dream showing a temple. He could not get what was he dreaming but felt like Ana was calling him.

He remembered the statues and structures of the temple and drew them. He searched them online, but couldn't find anything. He asked a few of his friends who were in touch with archaeology. They suggested that it might be in the Himalayas.

After a week he left for his search. He started from Kashmir to Nepal then to Sikkim and at last, he got to his destination in the foothills of the Himalayas.

On his journey, he met a lot of sadhus who guided him in his quest. At last, a tribe told him about the temple which was abandoned because of the paranormal activities and deaths.

Raman went there according to the directions of the tribesman and reached his destination.

The Temple was old maybe built in the early mediaeval times. He roamed and then sat on a stone and drank some water and a voice called him, "Papa, I am thirsty", it was Lyasa sitting next to her father.

Karan turned and saw his daughter, he was shocked but not afraid of her. He gave her the bottle and she drank.

She said, "Nice to meet you again papa, I had missed you you", and she smiled. Raman had tears seeing her daughter again. But he didn't know that his daughter had become something bad, something evil.