#9: Soul of a Frenemy

Sahil became anxious as he heard his fathers voice in distress. Dilip-Sensei decided to get the gemstone, it was a harsh decision but if they couldn't retrieve the gemstone the mission was useless. Their indicator directed towards a room which locked. Sahil had the ability to manipulate metal. He unlocked the Door or somewhat had to dismantle the inside of the lock.

Inside it was a dark room, they lit the room with their torches. And they could see two guards seating there and looking directly at them. They were Astral Users. One of the gaurds created fire balls and striked at them. Then the other one manifested Arrowheads out of thin air and released at them. Dilip-Sensei asked them to block with their protective Aura. One of the arrowhead pierced the aura and flew touching Viraj's cheeks. A cut was made which was healed instantly by Viraj. Sahil saw it and was in awe. But suddenly a wave struck them and Viraj and Sahil both fell down.... They got Knocked Out.

********

Here in a chamber, blood was flowing on the floor. A man with white mask holding a knife was sitting on the stairs to higher stage where huge seven king size chairs were placed. 13 gaurds were there too along with Mr Ahmed's team. They lacerated Mr Doloi's right arm and Slashed the abdomen of both of the girls. Divya lost conscious and was dying. Anwesha was crying in pain. Mr Ahmed's left leg was chopped off.

The man in the mask asked, "What is the reason humans roaming in here, tell me or your deaths will be more painful"

Mr Ahmed didn't say anything just gazed him with fiery eyes....

*********
Dilip-sensei realised there is someone other who was hiding its presence and its phychological attacker. Its attacked had impacted Sahil and Viraj but could effect Dilip-sensei.

Viraj and Sahil both were experiencing different kinds of torture in their minds.
Dilip Sensei slowed the time in the area and killed the gaurds in an instant with his sword. Then he sensed the other entity and threw a electrocuting web from his spatial store. The entity was trapped in it. Its a special trap from which even high grade entities couldn't escape. It said in a girlish voice and made itself visible to Dilip-sensei.

The entity plead, " Please don't kill me I don't want to die again, I will do whatever you want."
Dilip Sensei said,"At first release them from your mental prison." She did instantly what she was told. Viraj and Sahil became conscious but were too worked to rise. They slowly got up and saw Dilip-sensei capturing the enemy. Dilip-sensei asked her to give them the gemstone. She then manifested the gemstone which had hid as soon as Dilip-sensei and his team attacked them.

Dilip sensei asked her, how many can she send into mental prison with her ability. She said she could easily send 10-15 if they were of lower levels, she still can't captivate high level enemies. Dilip Sensei asked her to help them rescue their friends and in return she will not be harmed. She agreed and followed them.

Dilip Sensei changed the parameters of his locater to show them the direction of Mr Ahmed's locket. They followed the locater and reached the chamber. They stay hid and saw that a guy in mask hitting Mr Ahmed asking for Intel. Mr Doloi seemed not moving along with Divya. Anwesha was crying with her meek voices. Viraj was moved seeing the scene. Dilip Sensei indicated the entity to release her powers on the gaurds and man in mask. He was sure the man in mask won't be effected. As soon as she released her psychotic wave the gaurds fell on ground. Viraj and Sahil were instructed to heal and rescue the team. Dilip-sensei took out his sword and struck the man in mask but he instantly teleported towards Dilip-sensei back and threw his blade at him. Dilip sensei predetermined his attack and blocked his blade. The Man in the Mask could teleport and was fighting Dilip-Sensei from all sides.

Sahil joined the battle with Dilip Sensei and Viraj was healing the other. Anwesha and Mr Ahmed's bleeding was stopped but Divya and Mr Doloi had no pulse. They were dead. Viraj was broken seeing all these.

Dilip Sensei can't use hi time slowing attack frequently, currently he could use almost twice in a day after an interval of 2-3 hours depending upon his recovery of SPEN. Sahil tried to trap the Man in Mask with his chain attack but the he escaped easily.

Viraj recovered from the shock and tried to stop the man in mask with his telekinesis. He was giving his all that made the Man in Mask stop in his position. Dilip-sensei grasping the opportunity wrapped him in a electrocuting net. This attacks made him week and he fell on ground.

Viraj didn't loosed his hold on the Mask Man's body. He said, "You have done a great mistake, you all don't know with whom you are messing with." After saying this he looked towards Viraj and said, "Nice to see you again." He murmured something and an unknown portal started to emerge and suck him.
The maskman said, "Lyasa will not forgive you all, we will meet again soon." Saying this the Mask Man disappeared from the chamber. It was a long range portal that was made by someone to extract him. Viraj felt he knew the Mask Man, he had heard his voice earlier but couldn't remember who it was.

Dilip-sensei was worried about this Lyasa, an entity powerful enough to carry out inter-dimensional work. Her Henchmen was very powerful, it took three of them to tackle him. The other entity with psychotic powers was also powerful. They asked her about her, she replied she was an inhabitant of Terea, she died after her soul was seperated from her body by Lyasa's Henchmen. She had this psychotic abilities so she was not sacrificed to the Dark lords. After which she was instructed to follow the Mask man. The entity started to decimate slowly into light. It meant she was merging with the light and her soul moving towards her next life cycle.

Dilip-sensei carried both the dead, their ability to get in Astral forms are manifestation of their real bodies. That is the reason they could hold things in realms, only soul without the physical manifestation is powerless. Therefore there real bodies will be also dead as their manifested soul bodies have lost their essence. Viraj was helping Anwesha and Sahil was helping his father. After sometime they reached their hyperloop. They sat their and pressed the extract button. After some time they were at the juction. Dilip sensei called the medical teams as soon as they reached the junction.

In his first mission Viraj encountered his share of bad happenings. Two of his teammates died. Two were heavily injured. It could have happened to him but he was lucky, the questions in his mind increased as who was the Mask man and how much powerful is Lyasa and what is she doing accross realms.