7

Celestes pov:

Today was the day of the Yule Ball, and I was beyond excited. My grandparents were sad it took place on Christmas Eve, but I assured them they could pick me up early on Christmas morning. Luna had come to Ophelia and I's room so we could all get ready together. We invited Hermione too, but she said she would help Ginny. Ginny was asked by Neville, and I thought that was the cutest thing ever. I've only had a few conversations with Neville, but I knew he was a sweetheart. "Being able to do your hair with magic has to be my favorite thing ever!" Ophelia exclaimed as she turned around to face us. Her short brunette hair was now curled beautifully and framed her face perfectly.

"I'm not sure what to do with mine..." I said, looking into the mirror or my vanity.

"I think you should straighten it," Ophelia said.

"Her hair already is straight, silly," Luna chimes in. Luna's hair now reached her waist, so she pulled it to the side into a braid, hanging over her shoulder. My hair was straight but often had slight curves at the end.

"You know what I meant; I think you should straighten it, and hmmm..." She says and she walks up behind me. "Maybe we could pin some of it up?" She questions grabing some of my hair too see how it looks.

"That sound's beautiful," Luna says.

"You are much better at the spell than I am. Can you do it?" I ask, looking up at Ophelia. She nods quickly and grabs her wand from her bed. She comes back over to me and quickly does a spell that brings some of my hair back. A few pieces frame my face as the rest falls down my back.

"I love it!" Luna and Ophelia say at the same time. Sometimes, I get them, and the Weasley twins are confused because they often speak simultaneously.

"Me too!" I say, looking into the mirror. I quickly open some of the drawers and pull out some makeup. I applied some soft makeup with my wand and a spell and then applied some lipstick.

"Do you think you'll see Draco tonight?" Ophelia asked as she did the same as me. I had told her and Luna all about my late-night adventures to see Draco.

"He will be there; he told me he's taking someone from Beauxbaton, though," I said with a soft sigh.

"A French girl? Over our stunning, beautiful, smart, kind... oh, and did I mention absolutely drop-dead gorgeous best friend?" Luna said.

"Unfortunately, he did say he would save me a dance, although I'm not sure I'll take him up on the offer," I said. I was a little sad when he told me he was taking someone from Beauxbaton, but it's not like I expected him to take me.

"Don't worry, you can dance till your toes bleed with us!" Said Luna, "Just hopefully, your toes don't really bleed," She adds. This causes Ophelia and I to laugh, and Luna soon joins in. Luna was always straight to the point and never used metaphors or expressions. We had recently begun teaching her phrases like that, and while she said them, she always managed to make it a point that it couldn't happen. One time, she said "fast as a cheetah" and then quickly stated that it was physically impossible to run as fast as a cheetah.

Once I finished applying my soft pink lipstick, we had to get into our dresses. Luna was first as Ophelia zipped her dress up. Next was Ophelia, and I zipped her dress, and then Luna zipped mine. We all began putting on our jewelry and shoes and soon would be out the door. My grandmother had sent me a beautiful pearl necklace with a gold bow leading to a charm and a matching pair of earrings. My grandfather said she practically ran to the shops when they got my letter telling them what my dress looked like. I threw on a pair of white heels, and then we were all ready. "Okay, before we go, we must take a picture so I can send it to my grandparents!" I say, pulling out a camera from a box. My grandparents had sent the camera and the jewelry so I could send them a photo as soon as I was ready. I quickly set up the camera, and we all stood together. The camera snapped one picture before printing it out. Once I had set the camera up to take another one, I almost tripped over a shirt on the floor, causing all of us to die of laughter as the camera took another picture. Only a few seconds later, both pictures were developed, and we looked at them.

Too Sweet // Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें