10

Celestes pov:

The third task was only a few days away. Draco had invited my friends and me to a party at the Slytherin standard room, and Ophelia and Luna thought it would be a good idea. I thought it would help me take my mind off the tournament.

------ Flashback (a week prior: day after the second task)

"I told you I don't remember what happened," I told him. My head rested on his shoulder, and his arm was around my shoulder.

     "You should have seen me," He said, "I was so worried even Pansy had to comfort me."

    "I would have been just as worried if it was you." I said. "Did you hear about Mr. Crouch?" I asked looking up to him.

     "I did, they found his body last night."

     "Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid were the ones to find him."

    "Of course Potter was there, all he brings is trouble." Draco spat out.

     "Be nice, someone died." I said. Draco was always so harsh towards other people, I wanted to change that.

    "Fine, but you have to agree that trouble does seem to follow Potter and his friends." He said. I didn't reply and we sat in silence for a few minutes before Draco spoke up again. "So you really don't remember anything from that night other than mad eye Moody?"

"I already told you I don't," I said.

"I know I know, just wondered if anything came to mind," He said.

"Nothing came to mind in the minute you asked me last," I said.

"The Slytherins are hosting a party this weekend, you should come. Your friends can come as well of course." He said.

"I'll talk to Luna and Ophelia tomorrow," I said.

---- Present time

"What do people wear to these things?" I asked as I rummaged through my closet.

"Well, these are Slytherins, so I'd go for a dress; you know how high class these people can be," Ophelia said, coming over to me. She pulled out a pale silk orange dress. It wasn't skin tight, but it hugged my waist nicely. I figured it would be dark in their common room, so I would be fine without hiding my scars. "What do you think, Luna? Should Celeste wear this?" She asked, turning around towards Luna.

"Yes! I love it, can I borrow a dress from one of you guys?" Luna asked sitting up on my bed.

"I have a royal blue one you can borrow?" I said pulling out a dress similar to mine.

"I love it, what are you gonna wear Ophelia?" Luna asked.

"I'm not sure, I have a red one and I have a purple one," She said pulling out two options.

"Red," Lune and I say in unison. We all laugh as we get dressed.

"Draco said we could meet him outside the common room at 12, it's about 11:45 now so we should leave soon." I said looking at the clock on the wall. We quickly did our hair and makeup and headed out the door. We had to be extra careful not to get caught by any teachers. Once we arrived to the dungeons we walked a bit further until I saw Draco.

"Well hello girls," I heard him say.

"Hi Draco, this is Ophelia and Luna," I say as I point to each girl.