14

Tw: mentions of self harm and scars as always I will but a TW warning before but it will be 80% of this chapter, so feel free to skip if needed. Always take care of yourself and your mental health first ❤️

Celeste's pov:

It was finally Monday and it was time to go back to classes. This weekend was rough but Ophelia and Luna really helped me. On Sunday I woke up with my head on Luna's lap while he back was against my headboard, that had to have been uncomfortable. Ophelia was curled up on the end of my bed with Tulip. They had stayed up comforting me after dinner. I finally explained what had happened after we all woke up. Our first class of the day was Defense Against the Dark Arts and thankfully I had it with Ophelia. Luna unfortunately had Herbology first so we wouldn't see her until our next class. Once Ophelia and I walked in I saw that Dumbledore was there and not Professor Moody.

"What happened to Moody?" I asked Ophelia as we sat down.

"I didn't tell you, Moody wasn't really Moody. He was a death eat, more specifically Barty Crouch Jr, he's the one who killed Mr. Crouch" She said.

"Oh my god, how did you guys find out?"

"He tried to attack Harry but Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall saved him. He had the real Moody in a trunk." As Ophelia speaks I see Draco walk in. He sends me a soft smile and I return one back.

"He was using a polyjuice potion I'm assuming?"

"That's what he was always taking drinks of,"

"That's horrible, is the real Moody okay?"

"Yeah, he's alright,"

"That's go-" Just as I was about to finish Dumbledore started class.

"As you all know Professor Moody was not Professor Moody at all, the real Professor Moody is recovering well. So for the rest of the term I will be taking his place to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts." He spoke. He turned to the chalkboard and began writing something before he stepped away. "Today we will be working on our Patronus, this is a very powerful spell and only a few can execute it, can anyone in here perform this spell?" He asks. Only two people raise their hand, Harry and I. "Would either of you like to demonstrate?"

We both stayed quiet for a second before I stood up, "I will Professor." He gestures me to come to the center of the room and I do so. After a few seconds I raise my wand to the air, "Expecto Patronum" I yell slightly. Just like that a fluffy white cat appears in the air and is floating and prancing around. It appears to be looking around for danger and once it realizes I'm safe it disappears.

"Very well done Miss. Ellesmere" Dumbledore says as he gestures me back to my seat. "Do you know anything about your Patronum?"

"My grandmother said it looks like the one my parents had before I was born," I say. Dumbledore remained quiet before going back to address the whole class. Soon enough all of our classes were done and I decided to shower before heading to the Great Hall for dinner. I headed towards the shared bathroom and started the water.

TW:

Today was stressful since it was my first day back in classes and I was hoping this shower would relax me. I stepped in and felt the hot water instantly relax my sore muscles. My scars were still healing but they looked a lot better then just a few days ago. They were no longer itchy or sore whenever I touched them. Once I was done with my shower I stepped out and headed for the door. Just as I was about to open it Susan and Athena did it for me. Their eyes scanned over me and quickly located to my arms, my scars in particular. I quickly hid my arms and pushed past them. I bursted into my room to see Ophelia sitting on her bed.