Chapter 4, A long walk that is worth it.

Once I finish packing I headed for Nana and grandad's house.

As soon as I got there I walked up their porch and remembered how mom would bring me here when I was 4 I took faith Out of the sling and remembered when mom was expecting.

I rang the doorbell and stepped back and looked at faith She was asleep sounding softly and luckily I packed a ton of milk powder and a travel warmer to warm it up.

Then Nana came to the door.

She speaks only French so I know French too.

" qu'est-ce qu'est-ce tu fais ici st ou est at mere et quite est ci?!" She said angrily pointing at faith.

"Nana, maman est morte et ce bebe est ma soer Faith April Carter et elle est ta petite fille " I said in French sassy and trying to hold back tears.

Nana collapsed on the porch in tears.

" Oh ma chere Anastasia, elle est trop jeune, mon amor est mort oh!" She said crying harder.

Once she stopped with red eyes she picked up faith and cradled her.

She waved me inside and took me to a room with a cradle in it.

" Aller au lit" she said pointing to the bed.

I laid down and cried myself to sleep again.

When I woke up I went downstairs to the smell of French toast and mint.

I grabbed faith and made her milk in the kitchen when I got their were a saw French toast and mint and nana and branded waiting for me in the kitchen.

" Mange, tu es maigre comme un baton" she said pouring me a cup of orange juice.

" Oui Mamie" I said feeding faith.

Grandad and nana both gave me hugs and support and I did the same as we both suffered a great loss of losing mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note, This chapter it really meant a lot to me and I know it is kind of tragic and I know there is some language that you may not understand but I really hope you like this chapter.'s note , I really do appreciate every vote and every like and every comment and how you guys say how good my writing is so I really appreciate that thank you for reading it and I really like and love that you guys are OK to take time out of your day and read my story also you guys should read riddle me.BunniesAreSuperior  Is my best friend and I hope you Is my best friend and I hope you like this and her book. Bye!!

Comment on any questions!!