Chapter 10: Next stop, Tampa

When we get to the airport me and Asher are too tired to go any further so we collapse on a air port seat.

I woke up on Ashers chest and I blushed immediately.

He riddled and woke up.

When he opened his eyes we were just looking at each other.

Me on him.

I sat up blushing and decided to go to a restaurant here.

I looked at my phone 9:00 we would have to board in thirty minutes.

" I was thinking we could go to Starbucks especially since we have thirty minutes." I  said grabbing my backpack and faith who was still Asleep.

"Sound good" he said grabbing his own backpack.

We walked to Starbucks.

" I want a spicy dragonfruit lemonade refresher with a strawberry cake pop." I said.

" I'll have the dragon fruit refresher with a strawberry cake pop." He said.

When we got our stuff we walked over to the gate. We finished our drinks in time to get on.

When I Got into the plane I sat down next to Asher and faith was put in a the window seat.

I sat down and knew it was time for a new beginning.

When we arrived in Montreal and Miami we did the same thing.

When we got to Tampa it became HOT very quickly.

And now is time for that new beginning I was talking about. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note,

Hello there is much to talk about except for I hope you liked my chapter and I'm so happy that you guys like it so I hope you enjoy that chapter and I hope you look forward to the next 1.