Chapter 11 A new life

As I walk through the streets with faith and Asher w e see a vendor and eat and we find a hotel to stay at.

As I walk into the hotel room I realize I did a good thing taking my mom's credit card and my stepdad's.

I realize that the hotel as a pool and me and Asher decide we need a break.

I wake up the in the bed and make my way to the buffet with faith and asher.

I grab a coffee, over night oats, scrambled eggs, and a piece of toast.

When we finish me and Asher wear our bathing suits.

My bathing suit is a bikini set, Criss cross and is avocado green and and I pack my mini backpack and me and Asher are in the elvator.

We leave faith at the daycare and the pool has a water slide and everything.

When me and Asher finish finding seats We go into the pool together holding hands.

He picks me up in the water that is too deep for me and I laughing giggle as as he twirls me around he's really strong. 

When we get over to the shallow and near the splash pad area and big water slides he splashes me with water and I get all upset and splash him back.

We go up up to the water slides and grab a float we we get to the top of the line and finally go down and oh my gosh there is like a drop and it's so fun.

When when we get out into the deep water I basically drown but it is thanks to Asher who helps me get back onto the dry land as I cough.

We order cokes and fry and chicken tenders.

While I am reading I notice that Asher is staring at me.

I put down my book and look at him.

He makes the first move and kisses me on the cheek softly and smoothly.

" Your bad" I say when we break apart.

" Always have been" he says and kisses me one more time.

This break was good.