Chapter eight: What is this

A week later

Me and Asher have been going out for a week now and I am so happy.

I walk downstairs with faith I have to teach her how to walk now she is adorable.

I hear a knock at the door.

I walk over with faiths arms in my hands. 

Her hair is just like me and mom's and her personality is starting to show since she is starting to talk a bit.

I open the door  and see Asher their waiting for me.

" Hey Leana,  Oh hey faith" he says walking in and smiling at seeing faith.

" Ashwa " Faith say giggling.

Faith runs to Asher and gives him a hug on the legs because she is so short.

He walks over with faith still clinging to his legs and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

I blush " Missed me that much" I say smiling and picking up faith and holding her in my arms.

" Nah I just had to talk to your dad about a raise and yes I kinda missed you" he said blushing , he swiped his hair.

" Oh well I am sorry to disappoint but my dad isn't here right now" I said leading him upstairs.

"But we can leave a note in his room" I said getting to dads room.

I put faith down and opened the door to see a note on the bedsheet.

I pick it and it says : 

Dear, Liam

Thank you for sneaking i n and killing the Carter's I needed my kid back and I could use the help. Burn this note when you get it. Your friend.

I collapse to the ground shaking and crying.

" HE LIED!!" I said basically screamed

Asher goes down on his knees and floods me in a warm hug. 

He cups my face and kisses my lips. Soft and bitter but nice.

He lets me cry on his shoulder while reading the note but as far as I could tell he was just comforting me .

He pick me up carefully and lets me lean on him.

Asher takes me to the kitchen and makes me a cup of tea with honey and cookies.

He put an arm on me and kisses my cheek whispering " It will be okay he lied to you but I am here for you" he says rocking me gently.

" But how could he" I said in barely a whisper.

He doesn't answer which is probably for the best.

When dad got home Asher was still their but helped me pack.

We knew what we had to do.