Chapter 7: Love is a complicated thing

After breakfast we start walking in the park.

We sat down on a bench and started talking.

Then he leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. 

I blushed bright red and I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

His lips were soft mine were kind of chapped but he didn't seem to care.

It was the best I never had a 1st kiss before and I really start to question myself.

Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Do we like each other ? Do I feel the same way ? I have no idea why !

 I realized I don't need an answer from him I could see it in his eyes that he liked me the same way I liked him.

On the bench I put my head on the shoulder It was muscular and I could tell that he was 14 but who cares there are many couples that have a man that is 1 year older than the woman.

When we walked home together We held hands and we held them all the way to my house.

We got home I kinda felt some leaking and I went into the tall mirror in the bathroom and realized what had happened

I GOT MY PERIOD!

It was blood red on my jeans( because it is blood) I grabbed a pad from my backpack and prayed it would do its job or I would lose it.

I looked up on my phone how long it lasts and remembered I have underwear for this so I don't have to worry.

I went downstairs and got a really bad cramp so I decided to make tea.

As the water boiled ( like my stomach) I decided to text Asher.

Hey do you wanna call?

Yeah sure😅

" Hey why did you wanna talk" he said

" Well I just got my period and I was wondering if you noticed at the park" I said quickly blushing at the memory of kissing.

" No why?" He said.

" Well I didn't notice until I got inside so I was wondering" I said hearing the water stoped boiling.

I put the phone on my shoulder and talked while pouring the ginger tea.

" Okay" he said.

" Do you wanna go to Starbucks on Monday" I said.

"Sure what time?" he said.

" I was thinking at 9:00 am" I said.

" Okay also this may be cringy but do you possibly wanna be my girlfriend I mean at the park I kinda felt something and I always wanna feel that" he said and I could tell he was blushing.

" It would be my honor" I said taking a sip of tea.

He hung up and I did a dance.

Leana May Carter has a boyfriend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note, This is the romantic part and I feel that Asher and leana have tons of potential they have a ton of in common they both like Starbucks and They both really have some emotional baggage going on. I Really appreciate you guys for Reading this and voting on it so thank you And I also wanted to thank BunniesaAreSuperior because they really helped me  I would also like to shout out that her book riddle me this is amazing. Thanks again!😃