• THREE •

"fire meets water"

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
"There's the big boy" Jin hyung said, making me roll my eyes, "Having trouble aye? We heard you saved a damsel in distress" Jimin Hyung said, making me look and glared directly at Mingyu, who looked away as if he didn't see me.

"It wasn't a damsel in distress, it was a young girl" I said, arranging some documents, "ohh is she single?" Jin hyung asked, "hyung no." I said, making them all laugh, Taehyung poured himself a whiskey. "I heard Joonho and Jay are working together, always knew he was an asshole." He growled.

"Whatever, our main problem is in Italy, we all know that" I said, making the room go silent in understanding. "So what do we do with old Mr Black?" Namjoon hyung started, as I poked my cheek with my tongue.

Mr Black Hughman. He was one of the biggest dons in Italy, but for drugs, prostitution and things I don't wanna talk about, and I hated it. I wanted his position, and he wanted my empire, cause ofcourse he realised I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm very close to being the Mafia of Italy, which meant killing him and taking everything of his.

Everything..

I sighed, "we just need to know his whereabouts and keep an eye out." I said, making everyone nod. "Mingtu, keep an eye Joonho incase he starts his tantrums again." I said, getting up to walking back inside.

"What about your damsel in distress?" Namjoon hyung teased, as I turned around glaring at them before walking in, she was no one. Just a little girl, i just pitied her state nothing else.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
The sound of the bell ringing, as I entered the coffee shop, made me smile at the smell of warm coffee, I stepped upto the counter, telling them my order, of a donut and a frap, it always cheered me up.

Eating my donut, I watched and waited for the light to turn red, and for me to cross to the other side, my 'parents' were arguing, so I stepped out of the house, and now I'm going to the park, to paint and get my mind off of things, school won't open until next week, that's when they will be done by repairing the cafeteria and a few classes, since the fire was only on one floor.

The light turned red, as I walked, not knowing a car speeding towards me, i turned to my side as my body went numb, I stood there not knowing what to do, when suddenly I felt a pull towards someone, I hit that person's chest, dropping all the stuff in my hand.

"Are you blind?!?" He yelled, I looked up at the person finally recovering from my shock, when my heart started beating faster, ITS HIM! ITS HIM THE SAME JEON JEON!! I stared at his face, he narrowed his eyebrows. "You. I remember you, are you trying to find different ways to get hurt huh? How many times do i have to save you?!" He was yelling, but I just stared, before gulping and moving away.

"I-im sorry I um my um-"
"Forget it." He cut me off, looking at my fallen supplies on the floor, he then quickly looked around which confused me, before putting his mask back on and grabbing my wrist, dragging me back into the coffee shop.

"What did you order? Order it again, I'll pay." He said, as I looked at him. "But you already saved me-" "do you want it or not?" He asked, I looked at the cashier avoiding his gaze, telling her what i wanted, while side eyeing him beside me, he looked alerted and restless.

He payed for my food, "stop trying to die" he said, sarcasm in his voice, as he immediately walked out, I held the packet in my hands, if I don't go after him now, I might never get a chance. THE UNIVERSE HAS GIVEN ME A CHANCE! IM NOT WASTING IT!

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
"He's just a few metres from this alley, take your next right." I heard Jimin Hyung through the ear piece, as I walked down the alley, Meeting that girl again in a circumstance like that, makes me wonder how the hell she lives through life everyday without dying.

I was walking down ready to take a turn when suddenly I heard a voice. "MR JEON! MR JEON!" And i knew exactly who it belonged to, "you've gotta be kidding me.." I said in a low breath, "who's that?" Jimin Hyung asked through the monitor but I didn't respond. "What the hell are you doing here? Why are you following me?" I asked, walking up to her, and making her stand behind a dumpster with me so that we wouldn't be spotted.

"I-im Y/n, and you've saved me twice! And and i feel as if maybe, i should owe you and you even bought me these donuts and-" I cut her off by pushing her towards the wall, as I heard Joonhos men scatter at the noise of our conversation, she looked confused. "Why are we-" I cut her off by placing my hand on her mouth.

Finally, after a few minutes i heard his men lead away, that was a relief and also a disappointment, Joonho was making a drug drop today, we were supposed to stop it, it was a big deal and if we were successful in this we would've made a fracture in his reputation and career, and millions of lives would be saved, but little Miss Clumsy here has to ruin it.

I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. "Are you ok-" I cut her off, bursting out with frustration, "will you shut up?! Because of you i-" i controlled myself, i didn't want to reveal who I was, she stood there standing quietly, as we both stood in silence.

"Well well well I never knew the Great Mafia had the prettiest looking princess with him." Joonhos voice echoed, instinctively, I put y/n behind me, as I watched and counted how many men were with him.

"What did you think? We would just let you and your pretty woman go? Hm? Nothing ends without a fight." He said.

Fuck.
_______________________________________
🌊: waves hshdbdnsjs I wanna go to the beach 😚

-until next time
-Ava <3