• NINETEEN •

"the party"

Kim Y/n 🌊
Jungkook talked with his relatives, as I walked behind him slowly, I tapped his shoulder. "Mr Jeon.." I said, as he looked at me. "I'll go sit down okay?" I said, as he nodded. "Are you okay? I'd you wanna go home we can-"

"Im okay..I'll just get something to eat" i smiled, as he nodded. I walked and got myself some snacks and sat at a table, munching on them, when Jungkooks mother sat infront of me, another lady, double her size beside her.

"Ohhh you must be y/n!" The lady said, as I smiled. "I'm guessing your Aunt Tricia" I said, making Mrs Jeon smile as she stood beside me. "This is my daughter in law. Y/n." She introduced and somewhat I loved it.
"Excuse me I'll go get some drinks" Mr Jeon said, and left.

She smiled at me, eyeing me up and down, "maybe this one will last" she said, as my smiled faded. "Excuse me?" I asked, as she chuckled. "Oh sweetheart don't get me wrong it's just that...no one lasts with Jungkook" she said, as I rolled my eyes.

"And you just look like the settle down kids type, Jungkook isn't like that." She said, as I raised my eyebrows. "He the what do you say ummm sex kind?" She said, making me burst out into laughter.

"My my looks like your want to be in my place." I said, as she widened her eyes, "how dare you. I'm giving you advic-" I cut her off. "Advice on what?" I asked her directly, as she stood up looking away.

"Well. Maybe you won't last here sweetheart, were a family of mafia and gangsters. Your just a poor wretch-"

"And your feeding on your husband's money." I cut her off, as she looked at me speechless. Mrs Jeon then returned to us, as she saw Aunt Tricia walking away. Her dress got caught in her heel and she tripped and fell.

I looked at her, and we both bursted out laughing.

And we couldn't stop for a while.

Mrs Jeon smiled, passing me a drink and she smiled. "I heard what she said..and it's a bit true" she said, her voice saddening as I looked at her.

"Were a family of mafia and gangsters, and i feel guilty for even including you. Or getting meddled with us. I just..." I held her hand. "Mrs Jeon. I do love Jungkook." I admitted, as she looked up at me, eyes sparkling.

"Really? REALLY YOU LOVE MY JUNGKOOK?!" she yelled, as i told her to quiet down, not wanting Jungkook to hear. As she giggled. "I thought he wouldnt get anyone after yuna." She admitted, as I smiled.

"He's got me in many ways." I said, smiling. As she giggled.

* ˚ ✦

Slow Music played, as Y/n swayed to it, smiling at the couples dancing, her eyes landing on Jungkook across the hall, who was staring at her, with a drink in his hand, she smiled at him, as he raised his glass to her. Making her giggle.

He then kept his glass, walking towards her and fixing his suit, he stretched his hand out towards her, as she smiled and accepted, making him smile.

He dragged her to the dance floor, swaying her with the music. Making her smile, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his hands wrapping around her waist.

Thie foreheads connecting, as he smiled, "it's funny how I met you in a fire" he said, as she smiled. "I gave you an adrenaline rush didn't i that day" she laughed, as he smiled.

"You still do." He said, making her smile fade, as she looked into his eyes. Their hearts beating together in sink. "I heard you spoke up to Aunt Tricia" Jungkook said switching the topic, as y/n smiled.

"Oh yeah..she made me kinda mad. I've dealt with relatives like that so I kinda know what to say" she said, making him laugh. "I like that" he said.

"You make me very selfish y/n" Jungkook said suddenly, making y/n laugh. "Why?" She asked, as he smiled. "When you simply exist. You make me selfish, I want to be with you and make you mine. Just stay with me." He said, making her chuckle.

"No. I'm serious. Just stay." He said, as she smiled. "What if I say no?" She asked. "Butterfly, I'm a mafia. That's not a problem." He said, as she smiled.

He sighed, his forehead still connected with hers, their hearts beating in sync, and their breathes entangled, as she finally moved and looked into his eyes.

As he stared into hers.
"Can I still be selfish y/n?" He asked, as she looked at him.

Slowly, he leaned and pressed his lips against hers, finally kissing her, as she kissed back deeply, feeling her respond, his grip on her waist tightened, as he kissed her, both of them smiling into the kiss.

Before slowly pulling away. As they laughed, and what had just happened. And looked at eachother. "Intense." He said, making her chuckle, "I'm gonna be very selfish with you butterfly " He said, making her smile.

"I'm all yours anyway."
_______________________________________
🦖: the party isn't over yet~

Until next time~
-Ava <3