• FIVE •

"super-vision "

Kim Y/n 🌊
I gulped reading the caller id as my dad, taking a deep breath I walked far away from the guys, before answering the call. "H-hello?" I asked. "Where the fuck are you?" He asked. Making me gulp. "A-a friends h-house" I said.

"If you don't come back in the next 20 minutes, forget your food for the next 5 days." He said, making my heart drop. "I-ill be there" I said, quickly, the call ended.

I turned to face them, "I won't tell anyone about this if that's what your worried about-" I said, making them chuckle. "Trust me even if you tell anyone it won't effect us-" another guy cut him off, while coming down from the stairs.

"We have direct orders to keep you safe Ms Kim. You will be supervised by us from today onwards" he said, making me panic, "but i-"

"There will always be two cars parked outside your house, dw no one else will notice. It's direct orders from Mr Jeon. And since you don't wanna stay this is the best we can do." He said, bowing, as Taehyung offered to drop me home.
-

"You can stop here" I said, making him stop a few feet away from the house, he furrowed his eyebrows but then opened the door letting me out, I smiled and bowed to him, before gathering my courage and walking inside the house.

"Look who finally decided to show up." My father said, his belt is already in his hand, but my bruises haven't even healed yet...I can't..I can't take that again. I gulped before bowing slowly. "I-im so sorry I um i didnt-" he grabbed my hair, pushing me on the floor. As I yelped.

And hells flames burned again. Grabbing my chin he made me face him. "Are you sleeping around huh?! ARE YOU?" he yelled, as I cried shaking my head.

"Don't push me you little bitch. At the end of the day You're not my daughter by blood. I'll do things to you which you won't be able to cope with" he said, his gripping my knee tightly, as I cried, pushing him. And running up to my room he ran closely behind.

I slammed the door locking it as he banged. "Y/N OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" he kept yelling and banging, sitting in the corner of my room, i put my hands to my ears, and closed my eyes, tears coming out of my eyes as I cried. "GO AWAY!" i screamed loudly, as slowly the banging stopped.

I leaned my head back onto the wall and kept crying until unknowingly I fell asleep..

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
"No. You need to get your anger in check jungkook!" Jin Hyung's voice echoed through the room, as I gulped the whiskey that turned my throat. "If she wasn't there. All this wouldn't have happened" I said, calmly which seemed to infuriate him more.

"She's a kid Jungkook!" He yelled, as I looked at him. "Which is exactly why I yelled at her. Does she even know what she's got herself into? How many people are wanting to kill her right now as we speak. And little Miss smart ass, won't even stay here, no she needs to go home!" I said.

Jin hyung sighed. "There are weapons and men in this house. A young girl would never say yes to staying here-" "well then shes going to die. Shes lucky I'm not letting her." I said taking off my robe.

"Why aren't you letting her?" jin hyung asked suddenly, making me stop my actions, I didn't know what to answer, why wasn't i? Did i have an ego? Or did I just hate losing? Did i care- no of course not.

"Because I don't like to lose." I said. "You mean you don't wanna lose her?" Jimin Hyung said making me glare at him. "Mingyu, schedule an appointment to shoot Jimin Hyung" i said making mingyu chuckle. And Jimin Hyung, rolled his eyes.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
It was currently 8:30 in the morning, I walked to the Jeon Mansion as I call it, as the two guards stood infront of me. I smiled softly at them, and they allowed me in, holding the box of cupcakes and cookies in my hand.

I decided to take this stuff as a peace offering, I know I upset all of them alot yesterday, I know i causes them trouble, I hope this cookies help? I don't know. Taking a deep breath i rang the doorbell.

The doors opened revealing Mingyu, as I smiled at him, he bowed at me before I stepped inside, and he guided me to the kitchen, where everyone smiled and greeted me. "Ahh y/n! Come come have breakfast" Jin oppa said, as I smiled.

Until my eyes landed on him, his eyes already on me, a cup of coffee in his hand, he was just in a robe, with wet hair, I gulped at his gaze, before placing the box of cupcakes and cookies on the table. "I-i wanted to apologise for yesterday...I made a big problem" i said, my eyes landing with Jungkooks.

"Whatever, as long as you don't die " he said, making me look down. "Don't mind him y/nnieeee he's a grumpy ass old man" Jimin said, offering me a cup of strawberry milk, as I smiled, drinking.

"You should come here often, you could give us some company, it's pretty silent around here" Taehyung said, making me smile. "I would love to." I said, as Jungkook walked out of the living room suddenly.

Everyone looked at eachother, as I got up, and followed him. "Um Mr Jeon?" I tapped him, as he turned around to face me, he was towering over me,  I looked up at him, the way he was looking at me was making my heart beat so fast it would've exploded. Crossing his arms on his chest, he stared at me raising his eyebrows.

"I-im sorry for yesterday...I wanted to thank you for saving my my life in that fire but i messed it up and-" 

"I'm sorry too. Now stop talking." He said, walking away, I smiled, and turned around to see everyone's mouth open, with a shocked expression on their face.

"DID HE JUST APOLOGISE?!"
_______________________________________

🌊: hehehehe making it make sense 😚

Until next time ~
-Ava ~