• TWENTY ONE •

"past and present"

"This is how you come everyday! Drunk and angry!" Jungkooks mother yelled, as the man infront of her pushed her. "AND THIS IS HOW YOU RESPECT ME! LIKE A STUPID WHORE!" he yelled, as she slapped him.

Making him come to his senses,  "I married Jeon Sangwon!! Not Black Hughman! I cook for you! Clean up after you! Smiled at everyone and smile and laugh when people ask me why you aren't around 'oh! He's just busy!' that's what I say and hide!" She yelled, clearly out of frustration.

"I never asked you to do all of this!" He yelled, when suddenly she threw a stack of papers at his face. "PROSTITUSION?? YOUR SELLING YOUNG GIRLS?!" she yelled at him, as he growled. "This is the mafia! I'm not some random street shit!" He yelled.

As she cried. "Every woman is scared to walk alone. Because of men like you. I can't believe I'm married to one" she said, looking away, as he chuckled. "You've made me like this. With your affair with that Gi-hyun! You think I don't know?!" he yelled, making her sob harder and chuckle.

"Your so delusional! What is wrong with you?!?" she was cut off, by 7 year old Jungkook holding his small teddy bear , and crying, watching the whole scenario, she wiped her tears smiling and picking up jungkook in her arms.

"I'm leaving." She said, taking the keys and walking out into the storm, "your not taking Jungkook anywhere!" He yelled.

As lightning and thunder added to the scenario.

* ˚ ✦

Black chuckled, looking at the blood and broken all around, as he smiled. "Guess you are following my footsteps huh?" He said, as Jungkook held his collar. "I will never be you. Or anything like you, you understand?" He said, as Black pushed him.

"Oh my dear son, but havent you? All this killing, blood guns drugs?" He asked, as Jungkook gritted his teeth. "I don't do drugs." He said, making his father smile. "You sell them
" He said, making Jungkook smile.

"That's where you wrong. I'm not like you Black." He said, as his father laughed at his boldness. "Great Mighty wolf am i right?" He asked.

"Fine then. Prove to me. How great and mighty you are." He said, as Jungkook took a deep breath rushing towards him and punching him continuously.but  black charged back, not touching him but flipping Jungkook on the face, not getting hurt once.

He blocked Jungkooks every attack.

"My my Jungkook I'm your father no?" He said, as Jungkook groaned, getting up and raging at him again and again and again.

But failed everytime, until he hit the ground, blood sleeping out, as his vision got dizzy. Y/n rushed to him, picking him slowly, tears coming out of her eyes, as she called out his name

"Oh aren't you my precious daughter in law?" He asked, as y/n looked up at him, with angry eyes. "Now I know. That Jungkook is like his mother." She said. "What? Weak and small?" He asked, as she looked up at him.

"Strong and so much better than you. Your so cheap your intimidated by your own son? Shame on you!" She yelled, as she was forcefully pulled up by his guards, as she yelled out his name.

"If he's so strong as you say. He will come for you. He will fight for his love."

"JUNGKOOK!" She yelled, as not even the others could go after her, since they were being held at gun point, finally seeing an opening Jimin attacked and they freed themselves, Jin ran to Jungkook.

But it was too late, they had taken y/n.
_

______________________________________

🦖: short chapter cause it's ending~ I wanna make a season 2 👉🏻👈🏻

Until next time~
-Ava <3