• TEN •

"rooms and one bed."

Kim Y/n 🌊
"This is beautiful" I said, stepping in ans sitting on the couch. "We only come here once a while but Jungkook cleans it every 2 weeks." Said Jin oppa, making Jungkook glare at him.

"I've had only a few rooms cleaned. Since the others need, renovation" Jungkook said, making jimin groan. "So who am I sleeping with?" He asked.

"Me if you get the chance." A girl said, making everyone laugh and greet her, behind her followed 4 other girls, as I stood quietly, behind Jeon. Who wasn't hugging anyone, just simply nodding at them.

"Ah! Y/n meet Jisoo, Rosie, Jennie and Yuna" Taehyung said, making me smile at them. "Waaah your y/n? Jimin can't stop talking about you, makes me jealous" she teased, giving me a big hug, as I smiled.

"Thank you for inviting us we really needed a vacation too" said Jisoo, "well it's our pleasure" replied Jin oppa, I stood around watching everyone talk. "Can we move in to our rooms now?" Asked Taehyung, walking upstairs.

"Ohhh y/n! You can stay with us-"

"No. She stays with me" Jungkook suddenly, said, making everyone look at him. "What? Wet won vacation doesn't mean that we can't die. For her protection she stays with me." He said, taking my bags and walking upstairs.

"Well he's always been grumpy so, it's okay! You can spend sometime with us and sleep in his room" Jennie said, smiling.

I nodded, it was nice getting some attention from someone, i never really had friends so I wasn't talking much, just observing and getting to know them. But Yuna wasn't talking she looked uncomfortable and didn't talk to me.
So I decided to approach her.

"Hi I'm y/n" i smiled, as she smiled, before giving a nod and looking away, I followed her gaze as I saw her staring at Jungkook, they were the only two that hadn't interacted yet was there some tension between them?

* ˚ ✦

"GIVE ME THAT KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jin said, trying to snatch the last apple pie spice from Taehyung, they ran all across the mansion, going into Jungkooks room, Taehyung laughed before Jin tackled him on one of the beds.
Breaking it.

"Shit-" Taehyung said, getting off as they book looked at eachother, "you did it!" They said in Unison pointing at eachother, before running out in seperate directions.
~
Yuna gulped, fixing herself before tapping Jungkooks shoulder, who turned around "hey" she said softly, a warm smile on her face, but that warm smile wasn't enough to melt the barrier around his cold heart.

Passing her a small nod he spoke, "Hello Yuna." He said, going back to typing on his computer, taking a deep breath. Yuna sat beside Jungkook. "Jungkook...it's been 4 years and I just wanted to apologise-" she was cut off by Jungkook. "There's no hard feelings Yuna. And yes it's been a long time. So there's no use talking about it." He said, looking at her, and then closing his laptop walking away.

Yuna sighed following him, "look I know but I can't stop feeling guilty and i still-"

"I think we're done here." He said, nodding slightly and walking to his room. Yuna sighed, tears forming in her eyes, she quickly wiped them away, acting normal.

Not knowing that y/n watched their interaction the entire time.
~
"So- the beds broken-" y/n said, looking at Jungkook, as he nodded. "I'll sleep on the couch-" she cut him off. "Why can't we both just sleep Together?" She asked, making him choke on his water, his mind going in a different place. "Excuse me?" He asked.

She smiled. "Comfort." She replied, "are you okay with that?" He asked, as she smiled and nodded. "More than okay." She smiled, before going into the bathroom to have a shower.

35 minutes later, Jungkook sighed, Jin entered the room, giving him the last of his banana milk, he smiled softly, nodding. "Can I also get a brownie?" He asked, as Jin looked at him.

"Say please." He said. As Jungkook scoffed. "I never say please. Do it or leave." He said, making Jin roll his eyes. "Yeha whatever" he said going downstairs as the door shut.

Jungkook groaned taking off his shirt, since he was sweating and turned on the air conditioning, as y/n entered the room in just a towel, she has no clue that Jungkook was still in the room, she thought he had left since the door slammed, she didn't even hear Jin enter due to the running water.

Their eyes met, as they stood in silence, their eyes dancing over each others bodies. Y/n gulped, As Jungkook looked away, picking up her pajamas and handing it to her, until her pretty pink underwear fell out of it, Jungkooks ears went red, as he looked at it.

Collecting himself he looked away, he was flustered, his palms getting sweaty, he didn't know what the hell was wrong with him, he has slept with many women, he had taken off underwear but for the first time, he was nervous.

To make matters worse, the door opened revealing Jimin, who stared at the underwear on the floor, Y/n in a towel and Jungkook shirtless and slightly sweating and the cool breeze of the air conditioning and OFCOURSE.

The broken bed.

"Um- is this a bad time-" he said making y/n gasp and run into the bathroom slamming the door. As Jungkook clenched his jaw looking away. "Do you not know how to knock??" He snapped, slamming the door on jimins face.

"I wish I had-" Jimin said, traumatised as he walked down the stairs.
-
The rain pattered against the window, as y/n and Jungkooks backs faces eachother, she didn't have a wink of sleep and neither did he. Slowly he turned around, observing her softly breathing.

She felt him turn and turned around to. "Can't sleep?" He asked, making her nod. "Why can't you sleep?" He asked, she looked away, how could she tell him?

That the whole Yuna situation was bothering her, curiosity was killing her.

"I guess I'm not that tired" she said, a smile on her face, as suddenly it thundered and the lightning was so bright it startled y/n as she jumped right into Jungkooks arms.

Making him chuckle softly, as she looked up at him from his chest, and again the thundered clapped, making her grab onto his t-shirt.
He didn't say a word, hesitantly wrapping his arms around her.

Until they both fell asleep, a strange warm feeling engulfed them, like a blanket on a stormy night.

_______________________________________
🍓: new chapter will be posted tomorrow!! Stay tuned~

Until next time~
-Ava <3