• TWENTY TWO •

"Fight."

Jungkook had finally come up to his senses, y/n the only thing giving him strength and keeping him motivated. With a little help from Jennie and the rest, they managed to get into one of Blacks old factories. It was abandoned and the perfect place to keep y/n.

Jin and Taehyung guarded the front, while jhope and Jimin, stayed in a building not so far away as Snipers, while namjoon and Yoongi, stayed to signal of anything went wrong, Jungkook, took a deep breath.

"I'm coming for you butterfly." He said,

Walking in, his gun aimed and ready to shoot, at any negative act, once inside, Jimin and jhope kept checking in onto him, and he told them he was going radio silent.

He went into the centre of the factory, when suddenly he realised something fell behind him. He turned around to see a small ball, until he was knocked out cold.

* ˚ ✦
-

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I felt the warm blood drop down the side of my forehead, as I looked infront of me, looking at y/n sitting informt of me, tied up, her mouth taped up as blood dropped down her forehead. "Y/n!" I yelled, trying to get up, but then I realised I was tied up too.

I tried to move further, but realised, we were tied around something, whenever I tried to go closer to her, she would move further away and vice versa. I yelled loudly, with frustration.

"Ohhh getting mad are we?" I heard black chuckle, i hated myself at that moment, hated myself for even having his blood flowing through my veins. I glared at him, as he held my jaw holding it tightly.

Joonho then chcukled, as black let go of my face, moving and sitting on his chair. Joonho clapped his hands like a maniac , standing behind y/n. "Satisfaction satisfaction satisfaction" he said, chuckling, his hands stroking y/ns arms.

That's what pissed me off, no one touches my y/n. I struggled, trying to get out, as y/n struggled, but she just went further, as joonho backed away, coming towards me. And punching me on my face.

As I spat out the blood, laughing.
"Pussy." I said, making Joonho yell and walk to black in anger. "LET ME KILL HIM!" he yelled, as black chuckled, pulling. A chair and sitting in front of me.

"I see myself in you champ" he said, as I rolled my eyes. "I am not you." I said, as he loaded his gun. "Don't make me pull the trigger." He said, as I looked at y/n. "Let her go. Whatever you want is with me." I said, as he laughed.

"But what's the gun in that? I like to see you, great mighty wolf, so worried" he said, as I clenched my jaw.

"All of this is yours mother's fault kiddo. She fucked another ma-"

"Fuck you honestly, she loved you. You were an asshole!" I yelled, as he looked away, turning away from me. I took the opportunity, to try to slip out the small dagger from my pocket.

"She left! Cause You made her!" I said, finally getting yh dagger out and ripping it open, my father angrily, walked towards me, as I stopped him, flipping him over, as All of his men attacked. Me

Hearing the commotion, Namjoon hyung and Taehyung, realised and came to my rescue, I ran to y/n as soon as I got the opportunity , cutting her free, as she smiled at me. Jumping into my arms. "You okay?" I asked, as she nodded. "Your okay right?" She asked, as I smiled softly and nodded.

Grabbing her hand, I ran into the big ballroom attached to the factory, I knew this place since my father would hold balls here behind my mother's back, and sometimes he would take me to it.

I Placed her in a corner, and gave her a gun, "if anyone comes to you, don't think. Just shoot okay?" I said as she nodded slowly.

Before running off to fight again.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
I watched as Jungkook and his father fought, I smiled, everytime I watched Jungkook overpower his dad, i wanted to help, so I tried shooting a few enemies and it worked, but then I realised I had one bullet. And if anyone found out i was hiding here, it would be a mess.

I saw joonho trying to fight Jungkook, but he knocked him out cold, every enemy that came his way Jungkook would take. Care of while protecting his hyungs and defending them as well.

Suddenly I saw Joonho, get up and aim his gun at Jungkook, when he was fighting with black. I gasped to myself I had to do something or Jungkook would get hurt but i only has one bullet, quickly running while Joonho reloaded the gun.

I tried to shoot but missed, so I jumped on him trying to move the gun, when the bullet hit the Chandelier, the chandelier, which was already trusted and old fell right on Black since Jungkook had quick thinking and pushed him underneath.

I smiled looking at Jungkook, as he smiled at me, and then showed me a thumbs up, while looking at Joonho knocked out, as I giggled.
We could also hear the firing stop slowly, meaning that Jungkooks men had won

I was about to walk to him, when suddenly I felt a sharp feeling in my stomach.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🌊
I felt no regrets doing that to him, my so called father made my mom living in fear and ruining her life, I was nothing like him. I was 7 and taking care of my mom.

I smiled looking at y/n and chuckled at Joonhos knocked figure, showing her a thumbs up, but my smile dropped when I saw Yuna behind her with a dagger in her hand, before I could run or do anything, the dagger pierced y/n.

"NO!" I yelled and ran to Y/n, as Yuna ran out, just to get shot in the head by Jennie. "Never liked that bitch." I heard her say. I ran to y/n as she fell into my arms, "no no no no" I kept repeating, my heart and head went into panic mode. I put her head on my lap, holding her body in my arms.

For the first time in my life. I felt helpless.

"No no no no y/n stay with me" I said, as she smiled softly, "this is very cool" she said, as a tear slipped my cheek unknowingly, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry y/n I'm so sorry this is my fault" i said, as she wiped my tears.

"Your a dummy Jeon" she said, as I cried.
"HYUNG HELP! HELP!" I yelled, but it felt as if no one could hear me.

"I'm happy I loved you" she said, as I cried. "No. Your not going anywhere"

"I know your a villain..to the world but thank you for being a hero to me..always saving me.." she said, smiling, as a tear slipped down her face.

"Please y/n please...please stay with me y/n please please y/n don't leave please.." I kept repeating, as I picked her up. "No y/n...please no!"

"Please butterfly, don't fly yet...I just got you please" i begged, tears falling from my eyes.

I Yelled, running out.

To be met with Jimin Hyung, as he quickly, put her in the car.

Her blood staining my white shirt.
_______________________________________
🌸: he said please~

Until next time~
-Ava <3