• SEVENTEEN •

"closer to you."

"Sir we've found Lily, Mingyu has secured her, they're bringing her back" a guard said, as Jungkook nodded. "Make sure they're not followed here" he said, making his way to the couch.

Jungkook knew, keeping y/n with him, would risk her life, but she was also safer than ever, he sighed, taking off his glasses, As Jisoo sat beside him. "I just bandaged her up, she's okay" she said, making him nod.

"Don't be so stressed Jungkook ah, she's a fighter. She will see it through, she always does." Jennie said, when Another guard came to Jungkook. "Sir We have Ms Y/ns father in chains downstairs" he said, making jisoo and Jennie chuckle.

"Kill him for us." He said, as he smirked.

"People like him, deserve much more than death." He said, and wore his leather gloves walking downstairs.

(⚠️Slight sensitive content)
-
Y/ns father,gasped for Air, as he was awoken with water splashed on his face. Jungkook sitting infront of him, with a gun in his hand.
Her father pleaded. As Jungkook kept the gun, taking a dagger.

Before walking up to him and cutting In deep wounds, he smiled, hearing him scream,
"Finally ran a background check on you, Xander" he said, taking her father's name.

Xander cried, "please please Mr Jeon-" but he was cut off by his own screams, as Jungkook rubbed salt over his wounds literally, Jungkook chuckled. Before looking at his men. And taking a bigger knife from their hands.

"Your hands touched her right?"

Blood splattering on him, as he smiled, after being successful, Xander fell to the floor, before Jungkook finally sentenced him with peace.

"Sir, where do we keep his hands?"

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
I looked at Jennie, who caressed my hair, as the door opened revealing Jungkook, covered in blood, as he stared at me, his breath heavy.
I stared at him,

"Are you okay?" We both said in Unison, as he smiled. "Don't worry about me butterfly" he said. Did he just give me a nickname? Butterfly? Made me giggle slightly.

He was about to come to me, but jennie pushed him out, "go get clean first" she said as he glared at her.

She sat beside me. Feeding me some soup, as we talked about random things and my father, it felt good to be..home. again.

Mingyu told me my mother was okay and i was going to stay here, and i was happy. Very happy, cause here even if it was guns and blood and really gross stuff. Love was there. And love happened to me.

Jungkook entered the room, all clean and fresh, as Jennie smiled at me, before leaving us alone and closing the door behind her.

He smiled at me, before sitting infront of me. "How are you feeling?" He asked, as I nodded. "I'm okay" I replied. "Your driving me insane y/n" he said, almost confessing, "what?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He said, as I gulped, I knew this question was coming. "I-i don't know I just.." i trailed off.. he held my hand.

"From today onwards you tell me if your hurt. You tell me if your sad, you tell me when you want to fly, when you want to dance. If your heart is hurting. And I will carry that feeling with you, promise me you'll show me your scars y/n." He said,

I smiled, tears welling up into my eyes, as I jumped on him crying, he hugged me tightly, as I held him close to me. I knew I belonged here with him. And no one was gonna stop me.

And looks like no one was gonna stop him either.

* ˚ ✦

The entire night, Jungkook slept beside y/n, with a gun In his hand, she made him weak and he knew he was in way too deep, he wanted her all to himself now. And wether she loved him back or not didn't matter.

The second he saw her bleeding like that, the anger that fueled him, he knew she wasnt leaving and he wasn't leaving her, until he dies.

He was a killing kind of guy, not a saving kind, and if he saved her, he knew what he meant.

He stared at her while she slept, and smiled.
Tightening his grip around her.

She was his now.
And he would burn everything that hurt her.
-
The smell of fresh waffles and eggs, woke him up, he looked to see y/n not beside him, he panicked and walked downstairs, to see her, in a floral dress smiling and cooking breakfast.

But he wanted her to rest, she looked at him and stopped him before he could say anything. "I feel fine." She said, as she started cooking again, he smiled knowing he couldn't win from her. He smiled, turning around and going for a shower.

Y/n sat down, her back aching a little, as Jimin smirked, "looks like somebody's in love with you." He said, making y/n look at him, and hit him with the newspaper.

The door bell suddenly rang, revealing a lady in her 50s, with suitcases in her hand.

"JUNGKOOOOKKKKKKKKK IM BACCCKKKK" she screamed.

"MRS JEON?!?"
_______________________________________
🍓: your mother in law is here.

Until next time~
-Ava <3