• TWENTY •

"bullets"

"Oh MYYY look at you two!" She said, breaking Jungkook and y/n from their small moment, as she smiled. Cupping Jungkooks cheeks, "you treat her badly and I'll kill you okay." She said, making y/n laugh and Jungkook embarassed.

"Eomma I'm not getting married right now." He said, making her laugh. "Well I'll know when you getting married, just like I knew when you pooped you-" he covered her mouth, making y/n laugh. "Were done" he said.

As his mother chuckled being pushed away, he then turned to y/n, "don't ask" he said, as she knew she was gonna tease him. She smiled, and leaned again. Kissing him as he smiled into it.

"Well well look who's finally together" Jin said, making Jungkook roll his eyes. "You should thank us and that trip mister." Jimin said, as they all laughed together.

"Can you get me a beer hyung?" He asked Jin, as Jin shook his head. "Say please first" he said, as Jungkook chuckled. "I never say please" he said, as Jin shrugged and shook his head.

They laughed and joked, Jungkooks heart was healing. And he was healing y/ns scars, they were happy and it felt like a dream.

A dream, the sound of a bullet woke them up from. And then a scream.
----

Jungkook immediately loaded his gun and looked at y/n, he dragged her to the bar, hiding her under the table, as she looked at him with fear holding his arm. "Don't go" she said, as he chuckled. "I'll come back to you." He said, and ran off. As she picked up a nearby knife and took slow breaths.

* ˚ ✦

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
I sighed softly, my breath heavy as I hid behind the pillar, I kept my gun close to me and slightly looked, I saw Jimin Hyung and Jin hyung on the top floor, and spotted almost everyone known to me with weapons in their hands including my mom.

"Guess who's back!" A voice, singing said, as I recognised it. Joonho. Joonho himself? I asked myself, and reloaded my gun to the max. "I know your here jeon~ come! Come out now~" he said, as I groaned.

I peeked again, to see him picking up a young girl who was crying as he pushed the girls mother away. "C'mon one life. For each time you don't come out when I call you okay?" He said, as I leaned on the wall.

I'm not a coward.

I looked at Jin hyung, who was hesitant about telling me to go, but I growled and walked out with my hands up. "C'mon Joonho don't be a pussy. Put the kid down." I said, as he chuckled.

"Put your gun down" he said, as I closed my eyes tightly in frustration, as I put the gun down. He kicked it away, letting the little girl run, before punching me on my face, as blood came to my tongue.

I looked at Jimin, but slightly signalled him not to take any action now. Joonho then kicked me again, but this time. I caught his leg, twisting it and flipping it over, Jimin Hyung took that as a signal as the firing started.

I kicked and struggled with Joonho as he put me in a headlock. "Strong and powerful Jeon aye?" He mocked as he threw me to the ground, i groaned slightly, as he picked me up again, and flipped me over, 

"I fucking hate you" he said, punching me, as this time I gained my power back, flipping him over and punching him continuously, when a gun loading made me snap out, as I looked beside me, to see Yuna holding the gun to my head.

I chuckled, "Easy Mr Jeon." She said, as I chuckled. "Looks like you already broke character huh?" I asked, making her smile. "Broke my character on our beloved wedding day too. You were just too dumb to notice" she said, pushing my head with the gun.

"Now step away from my Fiancé" she said. As I chuckled. "Woowww you were fucking Joonho?" I said, bursting into laughter.

"And you left my advances for that slut y/n" she said, making my anger boil I was about to take some kind of action to satisfy my anger, when the click of another gun was heard.

I looked up to see Y/n holding the gun to Yunas head. "I'm flattered." She said, making Yuna clench her jaw. "Easy Ms Shin. Put the gun down." She said. Gosh she's never looked hotter, fuck I'm gonna fuck her. I mean.

What the fuck.

The firing had all stopped, since all of us, were holding a gun at eachother. And ofcourse my hyungs are the best so they had killed most.

Yuna groaned before putting her gun down, as I chuckled, smashing joonhos head on the ground, as the sound of his nose breaking was audible. I got off of him and Yuna ran to him.

While I looked at Y/n. Who smiled. "Very hot I must say. Wear this same thing tonight and aim a gun at my head?" I asked, making her chuckle.

"Wedding night" she said, making me chuckle.

Suddenly Joonho started to chuckle, as he got up, swaying because of how dizzy I had made him. "I have one more surprise for you.." he said.

The lights went out.

Faint footsteps echoed through the vast hall, and hurried footsteps of the innocent guests going to the backdoor, led by Taehyung who took the opportunity to save lives.

, when suddenly the faint footsteps stopped in front of Jungkook, who was holding Y/ns hand tightly, keeping her behind him.

His eyes met. With his greatest enemy.

"Dad."
______________________________________

☁️: good? Bad? Ew?

Until next time~
-Ava <3