• SIX •

"melting the iceberg"

Jeon Jungkook 🔥
Walking down the stairs, I heard giggles and laughter echo from my living room, I walked downstairs, to see Y/n and Jimin Hyung laughing and talking while playing cards.

I crossed my arms and stood behind y/n, making Jimin look up at me. And slowly y/n stood up facing me. "Since when are you a resident in my mansion?" I asked, Jimin stood infront of her.

"It's nothing. I was bored and I decided to call her over." He said, making me raise an eyebrow. "You have her number?" I asked, making Jimin nod. "I-i kept it incase-"

"Do what you want I don't care" i said walking towards the kitchen. Since when did they have to exchange numbers? We have just met that too forcefully.

Rolling my eyes, I took out a carton of banana milk, as I heard a snicker from behind me, i turned around to see y/n smiling, as I tilted my head. "What's so funny?" I asked, she stopped laughing. "It's not everyday that you see a mafia drinking banana milk" she giggled, as I looked at the bottle in my hand.

Slowly keeping it back in the fridge, I looked back at her, "that wasn't for me-" I lied. What else do you expect me to say? 'Hi me, big bad mafia likes banana milk?' Ofcourse not.

I walked past her, as I heard her footsteps pitter patter, following behind me. "So~ how did you become a maf-"
"I hate small talk, so don't try" I said, walking in the garden, and taking a seat on the bench, I groaned when she sat beside me, the moonlight the only thing shining on us.

"Thank you for saving me again." She said, as I nodded. We sat in silence before I broke it, "the thing I said that day, that I wished I never saved you. I didn't mean that." I said, as she smiled. "I hope not. If you did i wouldn't blame you" she said, making me nod.

"You don't smile do you?" She asked, as I glared at her. "What is gonna happen if I smile? Will war end?" I asked, my voice full of sarcasm, "maybe if you smile the war in someone's head will stop." She said, making me look at her, who was looking at the stars..

"Like if your the sun and you smile, your shining your light on so many stars who gain their shine" she giggled, as I stared at her. "Whatever I'm not smiling." I said, breaking the atmosphere.

She laughed. "Your very grumpy ya know that?"
"How dare you-" that's when we heard Jin hyung calling us to eat, she looked at her watch, her face going pale, as she quickly picked up her jacket.

"Where are you going?" I asked, she gulped before forcing a smile. "H-home." She said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Home? Why are you so frantic then?" I asked, as she looked away. "Um uh I left the washing machine running." She said.

Such an obvious lie.

Before i could say anything, she ran passed everyone wishing them goodbye and rushing out of the house, I stood there confused as Jimin gave me my cup of water.

"Why is she so weird everytime when the topic is home?" I asked, as I looked at Jin hyung who shrugged. "Maybe her parents are really strict" he said. "Maybe they have a curfew for her" namjoon hyung said.

"My mom has a curfew for me. I was never scared tho" Taehyung said. As I nodded.

This one is a peculiar one.

* ˚ ✦

Kim Y/n 🌊
I sighed in relief when I made it in time, laughing noises from the kitchen erupted as I walked towards it to see my mom and dad smiling. What the hell? Am I in the wrong house.

"Ah! Y/n ah! Come come sit we have good news for you!" My mom said, dragging my hand and making me sit at the table with them. Is he Dying? Are they finally seperating-

"Your dad got a job! But the sad part is it's in Busan, so he will be gone for the week, but he will stay on weekends." She said, as I smiled happily, HES LEAVING?  I smiled softly, "REALLY?" I said, as he looked at me. "Aren't you sad I'm leaving y/n?" He asked, making me gulp.

"I-i mean I'm happy cause it's beneficial for the family." I said, making him nod. "Come give me a hug." He demanded, as I gulped, walking towards him, as he hugged me tightly, making me uncomfortable.

Slowly he pulled away, caressing my back, "s-so when are you leaving?" I asked curiously. "He starts tomorrow morning!" My mother said gleaming with happiness. Hiding my smile I nodded. Walking up to my room.

Best day ever.
-
"Just because I'm leaving, it doesn't mean you do whatever you want Sweetheart" he said, grabbing my chin, as I nodded slowly. He suddenly grabbed my wrist tight. "You'll behave won't you? If I come to know you did something while I was gone. I'll not be so nice" he said, and let go when my mother came in.

Slowly his car left, as I smiled, watching it leave. Happiness bursting in me, but I still had to go to university, after that I'll go to the mansion and maybe even sleepover! Lily can do my hair this time!

Running upstairs, I took my bookbag leaving for University.

Smiling to myself I entered the university, grabbing onto my books tightly, until i tripped over something, I turned around to see Hyeri and Jaehyun. Who were laughing.

"Look who decided to show up" jaehyung said, picking me up by my bag, as I struggled trying to push him off. "Get off of me!" I yelled, as hyeri grabbed my hair, but stopped when we heard a voice. While jaehyun took me from her by my collar and pinned me to the locker, making me yelp in pain.

"What the fuck is going on here?"
_______________________________________

🌊: 😚😚😚

What am I writing?

Until next time
-Ava <3