Chapter 2 : My faith

His men looked at me in a room. I immediately started to throw things at the window hoping it would break but nothing happened. I then tried to break the door but again I was unsuccessful. After what seemed hours I fell on the floor exhausted, I looked through the window and saw how night appeared.

The door finally opened. I could tell if it had been only hours or it had been days. I stood up immediately despite how dizzy I felt. I saw a shadow enter the room and how the door closed as soon as it entered.

"Quite the mess you have made" a soft floating light ball turned on next to him.

I gasped. My eyes looked at him in fear. He was drained in blood from shoulders to feet.

"No!" i ran to him weekly punching his chest " you didn't, you didn't"i cried my knees became weaker and as i was about to fall his hand pretended on my back supporting me, I kept punching him. "You monster, you told me" "i hate you" i hate you" i screamed through my cries at him "i did all you asked me, i humiliated myself. And you killed him" I couldn't stop screaming and hitting him.

"enought" he yell my body stopped almost mechanically, it was purely fear. He removed his hand from my back and I fell to my knees sobbing.

"Did you throw away everything you could find?" he said looking at the room

He walked towards the drawer that I took down and put it back up like it wasn't heavy, he opened one of the drawers and took something from there "good at least you didn't break this' ' he said to himself without realizing I could actually hear him. He closed the drawer and walked toward me.

"Now let's get some things clear!" He said he started walking around me. "I did not kill your brother... Yet... But I did kill Freeman tonight. I guess they remain will have to start calling themself just men." he let out a little laugh. I stopped crying and said weekly

"How do I know that's true?"

He looked at me as if i was stuped "cant you see all the blood in me? I said, "Why did you decide to start kicking and crying at me?" he said irritated

"No, who do I know my brother is not one of the free men you killed?"

He sight and hent down towards me "well you will have to trust me with that"

"I don't"

"Well that's all you have, you can take it or leave it. But i will suggest to be smart about it"

He wasn't going to tell me he enjoyed seeing the pain in my eyes of uncertainty. But I would gain nothing by yelling and kicking him, I wasn't stone enough to take him. So the only real option I had was to trust him.

He saw the process in my head, he saw who i was thinking and he knew what i decided.

"Now that is settled, let's decide what I will do," he said standing up. "You completely destroyed my chambers" he turned to look at me "i felt like a fool" I could hear irritation and some anger in his voice. "To think I could trust you, that you will behave. I should have gone with my original plane and yet I spared you brother's life,because you said you would be good. and yet here you destroyed everything" his voice raised "I don't like being played as a fool" he screamed at me.

"I never said i'll behave" i dared to say

"What?" he came closer to me " you dare to have this attitude to me? Enough I will not be a fool. I'll kill your brother.'' He grabbed my jaw and pulled me up "i will kill him, slowly as you watch. I'll let him scream and beg for help as I slowly tear apart his skin." His hand grazed my jaw so hard I could respond "you hear me !" he yelled at me before releasing my jaw. "Bring him to me!" he yelled "now!"