Chapter 3: Blinded love

I woke up on the ground naked, a woman standing looking at me, she was bald and had back there just like his. I sat down hugging my knees.

She laughed "you had nothing I haven't seen before. Now get up i have to bath you and changed you"

"Who are you?"

"Im Irla, one of Feyd Rautha's darlings" she said with such pride. "Now get up" I did as she asked. I was amazed by her pride and confidence, most of all I had so many questions.

"His darlings?" I asked

"Yes" she answered coldly "get in the tub" I did, the water felt so nice in my body, to my surprise she gently cleaned me.

"Does he treat you right?" i ask after a long moment of silence

"Of course he does, he takes care of us. How is that even a question?" I could see honestly in her eyes, I didn't know what else to say. I could tell she wasn't lying which scared me in a way.

She dressed me and did my hair.

"Dont worry, soon it will all be over and we'll have a taste of you" she said as she left.

I stood there petrified wondering what she meant, where they were going to kill me and eat me? No that could not be it, I thought. Later in the day some servants came in and cleaned the room, they all refused to talk to me or even look at me, despite how much I tried. They left and the room looked as if nothing had ever happened. I sat on the floor facing the window as I saw the sundown on Arakis.

Day's passed and the only one who came in the room was Irla once a day with food. And each day she would take the untouched plate and give me another. I refused to eat and I barely drank water.

It was one day as the moon was rising even if the sky was still pink that he came back.

The door opened. I did not react to it as I thought it was Irla.

"They tell me you haven't been eating" my heart dropped as I heard his cold neutral voice. After some silence he said

"Are you trying to die, pet?"

I stood up turning to him

"What did you call me?"

"So the pet is still alive"

"Dont call me that"

"What?"

"Pet, don't call me that"

He started walking towards me and I stepped back until my back hit the window, he stopped.

"I see you still have some energy, I should have waited longer" his voice was cold but irritated. " Why haven't you been eating, pet?"

"I said don't call me that, I am not your pet!" I was furious. He came closest until his face was inches apart from mine, I tried to move but he put his arms on the glass, trapping me in the middle.

He looked up and said "Now what was what you said? How were you to me?" His voice was a mix of irritation, and teasing. He look at me

"Say it!" he screamed after I didn't reply, making me jump.

"Ir should we ask your brother?" my eyes got wilder.

"I-I..." my voice was weak. I was trembling, I could barely stand up.

"I am your whore" I said

"No!" he said

"Your slave" i tried again