Chapter 9: Personal Hell

"Would you like some fresh meat my darlings?" Feed Rautha  said as 3 women approached him putting their arms around him.

"You, bring me the man that is laying in my chambers" He told the soldier by the door.

"At once my lord Na-baron" the man disappeared. Feyed Rautha walked towards the bench in the room and sat there. His "darlings" followed him, sitting beside him.

"Irla, go check Asha is still alive. Don't worry I'll save you some meat my darling."he said without looking at her.

"Yes"she placed a kiss on his chest and she stood up. She made her way to his chambers, she thought of how she's never been inside it before Asha came and couldn't help but feel jealousy. She stopped at the door and so the blood on the floor, the man had been taken away. She came in closing the door after her.

"Asha" looked for her, but couldn't see her. She suddenly heard sobbing behind the couch, and she walked towards it. And there she found Asha crying, hugging herself. She knelt in front of her, putting her hands on her knees. Asha didn't react to her touch so with one hand she grabbed her face delicately and made her look up. She wiped her tears and smiled softly.

"It's okay now," she said. Asha hughes her. She didn't know how to react, this was the first time someone hugged her.

"Okay, okay, enough." she said weirdly pulling away from the hugh.

"Come on, a bath will do you good." She helped her up and walked her to the bathroom. She prepared the bath. She took her clothes off and helped her in the tub.

"He's a monster." Asha said, looking at the wall.

"He truly isn't"

"How could you say that? How can you see what he does and think he is sane?" Asah turned to look at her, tears running down her cheeks

"I never said he was sane Asha. but he's not a monster"

"How? He murders people as he pleases, god! He enjoyed it" I slammed

"He has Honor! No one has it as much as him. He takes good care of us! He protected us, he loves us"

"That man is not capable of love" I tell her looking straight in her eyes. She shoves my head on the water then brings it back.

"Be careful. I'll kill you in a second" she leaves. I stayed in the tub catching my breath looking at the sealing. This was it I think to myself. This is my personal hell.

I get out of the tub and put on the nightgown. I then sit on the bend hugging my knees looking at the window. Dreaming of what it would be like outside. A part of me would like nothing more than to go, but a small part doesn't because what if my beautiful planet is nothing like what it was before I got trapped in this place. And if they had destroyed it ? I fell asleep wondering.

Irla woke me up.

"Are you going to drown me again? " I asked

"Oh get over it"

"Get over it ? You almost killed me last night!" I scream at her. She gives me a look before saying

"Trust me, if I wanted you dead you would be. Now get up, we need to change you"

"I'm not in the mood to play doll" I say

"Doll?" Irla asked confused

"Yes, that's what I've been doing, I wake up, I get dressed, I stare at the window, I eat, I get in the shower and the. I go to bed. Everyday, like a doll" I say irritated

"Well doll, if that is what you want to be. Get up"

"No I'm not"

"You don't have a choice" Irla raises her voice. I don't move

"Fine, should we call him them ? I'm sure that will be entertaining" Irla says, walking slowly towards the door.

"Fine" I say

"Good"

She dresses me in this beautiful velvet dress.

"What going on?" I asked

"You'll see"

"Irla"

"I can't," she told me, looking straight at my eyes. She finished getting me ready. She did my hair and applied makeup.

"Follow me," Irla says.

"Okay," I said after a moment of silence. We walk towards the door. She stops before opening it.

"Now don't think of doing anything stupid you hear me?" I nodded and she opened the door. My heart stopped, where was I going. Everything and nothing was running through my mind.

"Come on." Irla said. I walked outside the room and saw 4 soldiers. Two walk in front of us and 2 in the back. We walk through the corridors of the palace; everything looks so dark, almost lifeless. We finally turned to face a door and the tow guards opened it. We walk inside some sort of balcony. Even though the place had a tempt that purifies the air it felt so nice to feel it running through my body. I sat down and Irla left, leaving me with two guards. The other two were watching the doors from the other side. I looked around and saw dozens of Harkonnen sitting in some sort of circle and then I realized. They build an arena. My body shivered as I thought that I may be about to see my brother pushed into this. I started breathing deeper as I tried to calm down. The place was loud with everyone cheering for Feyed Rautha. Was he going to be fighting? And then I realize this is something he does for fun, that's why he came covered in blood the other day. A loud sound interrupted my thoughts, and everyone became quiet suddenly. A door opened and Feyd Rautha came into the arena, the cheering started again becoming louder. Three more doors opened, was my brother going to walk out from one of them?