Chapter 6: Behind the door.

"I told you before, you'll have to trust me" his tone was sweet, softAnd somehow I knew no harm would come to me. I opened the door and saw a man in the middle of the small room kneeling with his hand tied up behind him by a chain that connected to the wall behind him. . I could only see his head as his hair was covering his face. I turn to see him, he nods to me and I enter the room with the door closed behind me. I took a few steeps closer and I recognized him immediately.

"Jamis" I ran to him, falling on my knees, putting my hands on his face to make him look at me. He opened his eyes slowly.

"Asha? Is that you? Asha?"

"Yes! I'm here, it is me." I kissed his eyes. He came forward resting his head on my chest. I his tears on me.

"This time, I found you" i said looking at him

"Yeah, you did" he chucked

"You'll be fine. I promise you"

"I should be the one protecting you Asha"

"Well there is no need, I'm fine. It's my turn to protect you. Okey?" He nodded. I caressed his head and started murmuring a song to him. He fell asleep on me, and I knew that he was resting for the first time in a long while. Time passed and the door opened behind me letting the light fill the dark room.

"Time to go" Feyd Rautha said behind me

"Wait, just a little while more"

"Dont make me regret this" I let out a long breath, before grabbing his face and kissing his forehead, he wickly opened his eyes.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear, I embraced him one more time before standing up, his face followed me .

I turned to face Feyd Rautha, he put out his hand and I grabbed it and we walked out the room, my face on my brothers. I saw his confusion, his panic, anger, sadness as he saw Feyd Rautha take me away from him. He closed the door and I stood facing it. He pulled my hand

"Come on" I followed him back to his chambers. He let go of my hand once I entered. He closed the door.

"Thank you" I said softly

"I told you he was still alive"

"He is all beat up" I said turning my cack to him

"He'll be fine" he put his hand on my shoulder and rested his head on my neck. I stood petrified, not sure what he was gonna do.

"I'll keep my promise as long as you keep yours" he said softly. He removed his head from my back. And turned to face him, his hands still pressing around my shoulders.

"I will i said"

"Good" he said as he reached for my lips, kissing me