Chapter 8: Monster

I speed the day looking at the window. Thinking, hating myself for what happened last night. How did I betray all my morals for him? I hate him, he's a monster. And yet, last night I was fully submitted to him. The pleasure he brought me, I had never felt that way before. As I recall what happened in mind I found myself wanting more. I felt disgusted.

"Good you're alive" I heard his voice behind me, and I jumped in surprise and fear. I hoped he wasn't going to show up today. I didn't want to see him, or hear him. I turned to see him. There he was standing at the door, in the shadows.

"I want you to clean me" he stepped into the light as he saw my confused face, revealing the blood in his torso.

"Don't worry it isn't mine" he smirked and walked towards the couch where we sat down. I could move, I just stared at him breathing fast and deep as my heart started to race.

"You really shouldn't make me wait. '' He warned me.

"Don't you have people to do that?" I managed to say, my voice shaking. He turned to face me in anger but as he saw how terrified I was he just said to me

"Yes, today it's you." I took a deep breath and walked to the bathroom where I found a few towels. I walked to the table and filled a bowl with water. I walked towards him and placed the bowl and towels on the little tea table. I grabbed a towel and wet it, and reached to clean his torso. But before I could reach him he opened his legs.

"Kneel." he said.

"It wont be your first time" I mocked me as he saw my face expressing confusion, shame and some sort of resistance. I could fight him, not today. I was tired and emotionally dredged so I obeyed. I kneel in between his legs and start to clean the blood. I could see and feel he was amused by the situation. There was an unexpected knock on the door but he didn't answer it.

"Why did you stop? I still see blood"

"I-"

"Did I say you could stop?" He interrupted me. I didn't reply. As I removed the blood from his torso his muscular body became clearer. I wonder how many men he had to kill to have so much blood in him. My eyes were lost in his well built up body, how could he be so attractive and pleasing to see? I forgot for a moment it was blood that I was removing from him, and he was a monster. The door suddenly opened

"My lord Na-Baroon?" a small voice said. I stopped and I turned to the door to see a head pocking out from the door. Feyd turned to face him, his breeding became deeper and I recognized his anger rising.

"My lord Na-barron?" the men said again. His hand grabbed my cheeks and turned me to face him.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he raised his voice

"Did I?" I shook my head. And he released me, I immediately continued to clean the blood from his body.

"And you, did I tell you to open the door?"

"No my lord, but-"

"Then why are you still here? Can't you see I'm busy?" he interrupted

"But my lord"

"Shut up!" he yelled and I jumped, my hands started to shake. I didn't dare to look at him but I could feel his anger.

"The baron requested your presence." the man said despite his fear. He stood up and walked past me, I turned to see him but I didn't go up. He walked to the man and in a second sliced his throat. I screamed.

"Then I should keep him waiting." he said to the dead man on the floor. He exited the room leaving the men bleeding on the floor by the door. I stood there trembling, I looked down at my hands and saw them covered in the blood I cleaned from his chest. I threw away the towel.

"No, no no" I started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried. The door was left open but a dead bleeding man was in between. I could move. He knew I wasn't gonna try to escape, that's why he didn't bother to close the door behind him. No, indeed he left it open on purpose to show me the freedom he ripped from me.

—----------------------------

The baron was in his black tub, with two servant women in the corner.

"I was told you sent for me?" Feyd Rautha stood at the end of the tub.

"A! Nephew, yes!" The baron said.

"It was brought to my attention that you've been speeding some... time with Jamis's sister"

"She's my new pet." Feyd said quickly, his voice filled with pride.

"I see, you do understand there is a reason why her brother is still alive, right?" the baron asked.

"Are you questioning my intelligence, uncle?"

"I would never, you've proven yourself to me. But I do ensure you see the full situation, and that includes her brother."

"She doesn't know, and it will stay that way"

"Good, good. Then I hope you enjoy yourself."Feyd Rautha turns to leave

"Rautha, I almost forgot." Feyd Rautha turns to face him

"It's all prepared for your birthday ceremonies."The baron said before submerging himself completely in the tub. He smirks and leaves the room.