Chapter 13: Fallen Angels

He got down and he placed one of my arms around his neck and we got up, he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked towards the palace. As we were about to walk in I stop
"I rather die then go back to being prisoner in your chambers" i say looking at him
"I don't think you're in position to negotiate. Be thankful that your brother will remind unharmed" I nod and we walk in. We got back to the chamber and he sat me on the couch. He goes to fetch some towels, water and a bandage.
He sits beside me .
"Move your hand he tells me" I do so and he cleans the wound delicately placing the bandage. I do the same for his wound. We sit there halfly naked, our arms touching in the silence, looking at the wall in front of us. After a long moment I fell a gaze upon me but I don't dare to look at him. After a will I give in and I turn slowly toward him. Our eyes meet and we stay there breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes. We collide quickly into a desperate kiss filled with hunger. He places one hand on my hips and I place my two hands on his face. I move slowly onto his hips getting on top of him. He arches his body and sight in pain as I press on his wound. I try to move but his other hand grabs my other hip.
"No, don't you dare move!"  we continue kissing, passionately as if our kisses were our source of oxygen. I start moving my hips slowly with the help of his hands. I stood up slowly and we removed the remaining of our clothes. I stood there looking at him for a second until he reached his hand telling me to come forward. He grabs my wrist and I sit on top of him, his other hand was in his member placing it inside of me. I gasped at the feeling of his dick inside of me, he smirked at my reaction before shoving his full size inside of me. I moaned in pain, but it quickly became pleasure as his hands were on my hips moving them back and forwards. I arched my back and he groaned. He increased the speed, making me ride him rougher. He then placed his hand on my clitoris and began to play with it, as I went back and forward on him. My head collapsed in his neck moaning due to the pleasure, his other hand left my hips and placed it on my head massaging it.
"Don't stop, pet." he told me. I keep riding him, rougher and faster, feeling his fingers on my pussy. I arched my back feeling myself about to cum, I started to slow down as my legs were shaking. He quickly placed his hand on my hips making me go faster.
"No, no I didn't tell you to slow down, did I pet?" 
"Did I!?" he repeated, demanding an answer.
"Mmh, no" I moan.
"So don't stop" He spank my ass sending another wave of pleasure. A moment letter I cum. He lift me up with his hand on my hips and turned me, putting my knees on the couch, my arms leaning over the couch's back. I turned to look over my shoulder as he placed his hands on my ass. He suddenly shoved his full dick inside of me, I arched my back and he grabbed my neck and placed his other hand on my breast as he took me from behind. He pounded in me hardly and began to choke me.
"See the bed?" He said angrily. I nodded confused where he was going with that.
"Next time you even thing to scape I'll tied you up in that bed and fuck you". His hand left my breast and went to my clit. I moan and he groaned.
"I'll fuck you while your brother stands in this couche seeing who much pleasure I give you, and my men ripe his skin bite by bite." He chokes me harder and shakes my head, I place one hand on his arm trying to move it.
"Do you understand me, pet?" I nod and he lets go. My head fell down and on the couch back. I bit my lip as I tried to contain my moans, as I'm still graying to process what he just said. He spanks me, making me zoom out of my thoughts.
"Count!" He said angrily but I could still hear the pleasure in his voice.
"One" he spanked me again "two" "three" he spanked me seven times but his other hand never left my pussy making me moan in pleasure and pain. I came again and he did too. I turned back to see him, he put his pants on as I sat on the couch, my eye trying to catch his wondering what would happen next. He then looked at me and after a moment he approached me and grabbed my jaw with his hand and looked at me straight into my eyes, he violently let go and walked out of the room.
I knew he felt confused as he saw me, he wondered if he truly couldn't kill me or if I had some sort of power over him. I knew the truth, something he may never figure out. He is sexually vulnerable and he found comfort in me. I smiled at the idea of me having some power over him. I got up and did a bath before going to bed. Something changed in me. I was no longer sad or had a want to leave this place, on the contrary I wanted to be near him like he was oxygen, I wanted to control him almost as much as I wanted him to control me.
He was a fallen angel and I was his angel coming to serve him, rescue him. I had fallen for him.