Chapter 12: We were a dream

"How come you're always looking at the window?" his cold voice echoes in the room. I turned to see him.

"I have nothing else to do"

"Don't you get bored to look at the same thing all the time "

"I'll never get bored to see my planet"

"Come"

"Where too"

"Just fallow"

I got up and followed him, we walk to the back of the castle

"This time of the day it's safe to walk outside"

"I'm freeman, remember? I know how to be on my plant any time. Oh I'm sorry, where are you saying that for yourself?" she says with amusement. He smiles ironically at her

"Cerfull now, here" he hands her a suit, she smiles looking at him. She put it on as fast as she could. He walks to the door but before he pushes the bottom to open the door I say

"Where is yours?"

"Harkonans have our own suits"

"Of course you do" he looks at her for a second and then presses the button, the doors open, the air hits and I feel life coming back to me. He walks outside and extends his hands for me to take, and I do so without hesitation. My feet on the sand recharge me, we start walking. Two guards follow behind, but he turns to face them.

"Wait here"

"Yes my lord na baron" they both sais

"Don't you really hate them calling you that?" I ask after we are far away if they can hear us. I remember him telling me he hated it.

"Callling me what?"

"Lord na baron" I say. He smiles softly

"Someway I do someway I don't mind it"

"How come?"

"I like the power it holds, it reminds them how they are, but i know they dont mean it, i just like saying sir or some other bullshit"

"I see" we walk further without talking. We get on top of a dune high enough that we can see the golden desert and the sun in the far almost despairing. As I stand there I feel a happiness and calmness I haven't felt in a long time. I felt safe. A tear falls down my cheek. I fell on my cheek, he walked in front of me.

"What the matter?" he asked

"Nothing" I say smiling softly "I've missed this" I look at his eyes, smiling. "Thank you" I hug him. He surprisingly hugs me back. We stayed like that for a moment before I broke the hugh. Pulling slowly out of his arms. Our eyes meet, our arms still wrap around each other. I smile again coldly, he tries to read my expression but before he understands it his eye's express concern as he looks down. His hands fall down and go grab the knife I stabbed him with. He falls to his knees, I start running. As I get away, my eyes fill with tears, and I feel a weight fall on my chest. I stop running as I start losing my breath. I entered in panic due to the confusion on what I was feeling. How come I felt so guilty, sad and concerned for him? A part of me wanted to go back to him, to make sure he didn't die. But then I remembered what I felt. Being outside reminded me of the freedom I had, my body refilled with life, and as I saw the sunset I made the decision to stab him. I needed to escape, but I never thought that after that I would find myself missing him, knowing I would never see him again. That I was the one who killed him. I suddenly felt a grip on my arm interrupting my thought. I snap back to reality. My eyes fell with fear as I saw him. One hand on my arm, another down in his stomach here I tab him, blood falling on the sand. I tried to pull back but he grabbed me harder. I fought him off but I was still in shock that he wasn't dead, and somehow relieved. I grab the knife and try to stab him again, tears in my eyes before I know his other hand grabs my throat. He lets go of my arm and forces the knife out of my hand. He grabs it. And place it on my chest where my heart is.

"Don't do it." I sobbed

"Stop crying, you think your tears will affect me?"

"They aren't for me!" I manage to say, I feel like I yelled it but I probably barely whisper it, his hand was grabbing me too hard, the air was barely entering my body.

"Oh darling" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"Did you really think a knife would kill me? You should have gone for the heart" as he says this he starts pressing the knife on my chest cutting me. I gasped.

"Please" I say.

"I murder my mother, what makes you think I will hesitate to kill you" he tells me, with anger.

I looked at him in shock, as I tried to keep breathing.

"You need me" i say

He starts laughing "oh really pet? How so?" he presses the knife further.

"Ther- there is a-a reason why im still a-alive" I manage to say he looks deep into my eyes and releases my neck i fall to his feet catching air. When I can breathe again I look down and see the blood in my chest, I place my hand trying to stop it.

"WHY" he yells at me as he walks in circles.

"Ahy did you have to do that, huh pet? Did you really think you had to kill me ? haven't you seen me fight?" He's furious. I can hear it in his voice.

"I closed my eyes as I fell the tears coming back" he looks at me

"Anwser me!" he yells. I open my eyes and look at him but the words don't come out. He walks towards me, he goes down and grabs my cheeks pressing them violently

"Awnser me" he says his hand shaking with anger. But I can't only tear down.

"Why?" he closes his eyes then looks back at me

"Because I was daying in your chambers." I finally managed to say.

"No! Why can't I kill you" he lets go off my cheek with violence making my head turn.

After a moment i look back at him

"Because we were a dream that fulfilled all our desires." I sobbed. He arches his head back before turning back to see me, making eye contact with me. I was still kneeling in the sand one hand on my chest where blood kept falling, looking up at him. He was standing up at the sunset hitting his back, one hand on his stomach where I cut him, trying to stop the blood from falling.

"Because we were a dream that came true" I say, while a single tear falls down my cheek. And I see how one tear fell down on his cheek. We stayed there looking at each other.

Two fallen angels bleeding in the sand as the night devours us.