Chapter 14 : Burning Desire

I woke up confused but with a new feeling inside of me. Powerful, and good with desire. That frightened girl died yesterday in the dune.

I got up and did my usual morning routine, today I actually enjoyed it. I sat down to take breakfast and looked at the door, I could keep my eyes of it, my body moved before my brain thought and I twisted the door knob, to my surprise the door opened. I stoop there looking at the dark corridor wondering what to do.

———

"Uncle, the emperor will be here in 1 day time" Feyd Rutha said to the man sitting in the dark tub.

"I've been told Jamis has talked, he said there is meant to be no trouble" the Baron said

"That's what he said to me. He knows I have his sister, he wouldn't lie knowing her faith depends on me"

"We have" the baron said. "Whatever you're doing with her behind your chamber door must stay out of the mission." "She is my prisoner after all" Feyd Rautha added

"Our, my dear nephew"

" My chambers are her prison after all" a small smirk appeared in Rautha's lips.

"Be careful, the moment the emperor finds out she is in our possession as our prisoner , the game changes. When he finds out she must be a prisoner of house Harkonnen, not yours. I slowed you to take her as a war price, don't make me sorry I did nephew"

"I ought to drown you in that tub. How dare you speak to me that way?" The baron rised from his tub and floated; he approached Feyd Rautha, floating inches from him. He grabbed his jaw.

"Im the Baron, you answer to me." he let go of his jaw and went back to his tub. Feyd Rautha stormed out of the room and walked down the corridors. A man followed him.

"My lord Na-baron, I have news" the man said after him.

"Shut up!" Feyd yelled.

"But My Lor-" Feyd turns to face him and slides his throat. The body falls at his feet, he looks at it and screams.

"I said shut the fuck up!" He kept walking, until he arrived at his chambers. He opened the door and saw Asha standing near the window looking outside in a beautiful blue silk dress. He walks towards her and she turns to face him. He crashed his lips on hers engaging in an electrifying kiss.

—-

The kiss was desperate, hungry.

"Tell me your mine!" he said in between his kisses. The kiss was so intoxicating, I could stop to reply. His touch was pure electricity running through my body.

Our body's burning with desire.

He placed one hand on my throat and another one on my jaw. He broke the kiss violently and looked at me.

"Tell me you belong to me." he said. I try to kiss him but he pulled back.

"Say it pet. Tell me my darling" his voice was demanding, cold but sweet all at the same time.

I grabbed his jaw and looked deep into his eyes.

"I am yours Feyd Rautha"

"I belong to you my lord Na Baron.

We slammed our lips again, his hands traveled my body. Massaging my ass and my tits. He placed his hands on my ass and lifted me, I wrapped my legs around him and he walked towards the bed. He laid me on the bed, he broke the kiss after a moment and stood back looking at me, laying in his bed.

"Good, now show me." he smirked and went down for another desperate, passionate kiss.