Chapter 7: dreams of passion

I kiss him back. We kiss softly, and it's the first time I felt his delicate touch I didn't even know he was capable of. He puts his han on the back of my kneck and the other on my low back. I move my hands to his kneck as we keep kissing. After a little while I slowly moved my hands towards his mawashi and started removing it. He lets me do it as we keep kissing. I dropped it on the floor and I can feel his member pressing on me. I break the kiss. We find each other's eyes. He moved his hands back to my shoulder to take the straps of my knight gown. He doesn't move, until I smile at him softly. I somehow wanted him, I didn't understand this feeling but I yearn for his touch, for him, tonight. He removes the straps of the dress and it falls down my feet. He embraces me again this time a bit more passionately wrapping his arms around me, I wrap mine around his neck. His hand slowly moves, grabbing the back of my neck with one as his other hand caresses my ass. After massaging my ass for a moment he grabs it, impulsing me up. I wrap my legs around him and he starts walking towards the bed. He slowly places me on the bed without breaking our kiss. I lay down and he gets on top of me. His hands move to my breast, I moan. His kiss became instantly more passionate. He suddenly broke off the kiss and looked at me. I was breathing intensely. He then started to go down without breaking eye contact. He positioned himself in between my legs. Took at last look before burying his face on my pussy, and started eating me.

As soon as I felt his lips around my clip I became a moaning mess. He placed one hand on my lower stomach keeping me down, and with his other hand he grabbed my breast. He licked me back and forward. He felt so good, I placed my hands in his head as he began to eat my pussy violently, faster, rougher.

I moan his name over and over again. And he incrised his speed letting me know he loved to hear his name coming out of my mouth that way. He placed both of his hands on my stomach stomach forcing me down as I start moving felling myself reaching a climax,

"Don't stop, please don't" I moan. I could tell how he smiled after hearing these words. He began to devour me roughly. I came no long after, moaning.

He pulled his head up and looked at me, I was breathing fast. He then began to crawl up until his face faced mine. I grabbed his neck and reached to kiss him. He kissed me back roughly grabbing my kneck with one hand as his other hand grabbed his dick to enter me. I opened my eyes, breaking the kiss as I felt his dick entering my pussy. He put his head back to look at my face as he shoved himself fully in me. I gasped as I felt my walls stretching. He let out a grow.

"You tight little pussy fell so good around my dick" he told me, looking right into my eyes.

He started going faster even if I was still not used to him, eventually the pain became an unmatchable pleasure. I grabbed his back, scratching it. He thrust deeper in me

"Oh my god" I moan. He suddenly started going slower

"No no don't stop" I said burying my nails in his back getting myself as close to him as I could

"Who is your god?"

"Dont do this please!" I begged. But he does not answer, instead he continues to slow down his speed.

Could I betray what I believed in ? could I make him the god he wants to be so bad ? I'm I this desperate? My train of thoughts got interrupted as I let out a moan. I returned my focus to him and I see him staring at me. Those deep lost eyes that looked like dead, looking at me while he's fucking me, his fingers playing with my clit.

"Say it! I know you're thinking it" he tells me as he pounds me.

"Come on pet" he pounds me again.

"Say it."

"You are!" I say, and immediately as I realize what I said I cover my mouth with my hand, my face in shock. I didn't even think, the words just came out. He smirks as he sees my reaction. He takes my hand and forces it away from my mouth, he increases his speed. The ecstasy I was on was incomparable. I was a mess, the mess he created, his mess! He removes his hand from my clit and places it on my throat and starts to choke me. He knew just who much straight to use, provoking another wave of pleasure.

"Don't you forget that" he says as he roughly thrust himself out and in. He takes my breast in his mouth and I moan, placing my hand in his head. The feeling was euphoric. My back arched as I felt myself reaching my orgasm, as he felt that he engaged in a rough passionate kiss. He's dick pounding rougher and faster. He then breaks the kiss violently and watches me, his hand still choking me as I reach the climax. I cum no long after, but he kept roughfly fucking me for a while longer untile he came. He removed his dick from me, I gasped. He then stood up to look at my naked body buried on his bed. After a moment I sat down on the bed.

"Dont you dare move!" he warned me coldly

"I'm far from done with you" he smirked as my face showed fear.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me down before turning me over.

"Get on your four pet" no longer after he said this I felt his hand slapping my ass

"Now" he added before slapping me again, I then quickly obeyed him and a second after I felt his member inside me. He groaned and increased his speed. Burning himself deep in me. He slaps my ass and with his other hand pulls my hair forcing me to arch my body.

"Uhmm yes! Just like that pet" he says before slapping my cheeks again. He then moves his hand and places it on my clit and starts moving his fingers around it.

"Now moan for me, pet" he demanded. I bit my lip trying to resist submitting to his order, but as I felt him fingering me I lost it, becoming a moaning mess.

"Louder" he tells me as he becomes rougher and pulls my hair again. I arch my back.

"Feyd Rautha" I moan.

"Umm yes, just like that" he groand to me.

"My lord Na-baron" I finally moaned as I knew what he wanted to hear. As soon as he hears it he trusts himself faster and deeper in me. He places his fingers in my clit moving them in circular motion. His other hand leaves my hair and places it on my throat forcing me up as he chokes me. I moan again and cum, but as he did last time he doesn't stop until he is over. This only makes him bang me harder.

I lost count of howmany times he fucked me and how many positions he used. I didn't even realize when I passed out.

I woke up next morning numb and confused. Was it all a dream? Dreams of passion? I sat down and my pussy and lower tummy reminded me of the pleasure I felt last night, confirming that indeed I did not dream, it happened. I looked for him but he was not in the room, instead I found a note near my breakfast saying "behave".