Glossary

Accumulo fish; this kind of fish is known to multiply every time the serving comes down to the last two pieces.

Air castles; home to the Air Tribes, air castles hidden amid the clouds over Mount Mysticis

Air Tribes; the second oldest tribe born of Euangelion soil which the King consecrated for his elite guard known as the Inter-Realm Riders.

Alexis; she is the main protagonist and a human recruit currently undergoing training in the Red House.

Angelo; an Inter-Realm Rider, and the Rider General.

Aquila; Rider Vice General Lucas' griffon.

Augustus; a human recruit from the Orange House (mentioned only).

Aurelia; a human recruit from the Blue House and Phoebus' sister.

Bema; Prince Salvatore's pegasus (mentioned only).

Blue House; a female house in Sanctum's castle designated for the mountain archers.

Callidus; a former exiled Rider who was transfigured into a giant serpent by Diabolus and had his name changed to Serpens.

Carmine; a human recruit from the Blue House (mentioned only).

Casimira; a human recruit from the Indigo House (mentioned only).

Castus; Lord and Keeper of the Isle of Sanctum, one of the original Four of Euangelion.

Cato; a Magi Chronicler.

Custos; deceased Rider (mentioned only).

Dark magic; dark magic is a new kind of magic that originates from the pride that Diabolus extracted from his heart and is powered by human fatality. He used dark magic to create his virus and the network that evolved from it.

Diabolus; the Dark Lord of Stridor and an exiled former Rider Vice General.

Dominic; a human recruit from the Yellow House.

Dominus; the King of Euangelion and one of the original Four of Euangelion.

Draco; Rider General Angelo's griffon.

Euangelion; Euangelion refers to the Kingdom or Realm of Euangelion which includes -

The Euangelion Mainland The Royal Palace, home to King Dominus and Prince Salvatore Air Castles, home to Inter-Realm Riders and griffons Mount Mysticis The River Nebula The Isle of Sanctum The Castle of Sanctum, home to Lord Castus and the human recruits The Pool of Enlightenment The Isle of Lex Et Ordo Home to Lady Justitia The Scale of Justice The Sublimis Sea

Euangelion bread; one piece of Euangelion bread can sustain you for an extremely long time.

Euangelion steel; the steel used to forge weapons in the Kingdom of Euangelion.

Euangelion veil; the Euangelion veil is a veil cast by Magi over the Realm of Nullius Terram after Diabolus cursed Earth. The veil prevents the exiled former Riders from leaving the Realm.

Evander; a human recruit from the Yellow House (mentioned only).

Feroxes; large beasts produced by Stridor's volcanic generators that are powered by human fatality.