Chapter 22

After the race and interviews we rode back to the hotel. Carlos told me on the drive that some of guys wanted to get together and celebrate the race, but that he wasn't really feeling it. I tried to persuade him to go, I assured him Eli and I would be fine but he didn't change his mind. When we got back to our suite it was already late evening. The sun was setting and the race weekend finally laid on Eli and my little boy fell asleep on the floor in the tiny living room. Carlos was showering so I scooped up my boy and carried him to his room. He was getting so big and much heavier now. I giggled to myself but got sad at the fact that he won't be my little boy forever.

             I went ahead and ordered us room service so Carlos could eat when he gets out of the shower. Just on time, the food arrived as Carlos got out the shower. We ate on the small couch as we talked. He talked to me about the upcoming race in Barcelona. He was very excited to be racing in Spain. "This is practically a home race for me, I hope I can secure another win." He said before he brought food into his mouth. "So what will happen now? Now that Ferrari won't give you another contract?..." I asked finishing my bite of food. "The team has agreed not to say anything until after the race in Barcelona. I want to get through the closest home race and then the team and I will separately make the announcement on social media. Caro will then get in touch with other teams as they will surely contact him as well and then it's a waiting game. To see who offers the best contract, and what team looks best." He explained. He didn't seem too upset about the topic anymore. "Moving on... so what's the plan with meeting your parents?" I ask trying to brighten the conversation.

           "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. My family is dying to meet you, my mom asked if we'd like to go over for dinner Friday evening." He said. We'd finish our food now. "That should be fine, but Carlos... what will they say about Eli? What if they don't like me because I was a single mother?" I say quietly looking down at my hands. He places his hands over mine, "they'll love you, and Eli. It's hard not to." He chuckles and I lift my head. "We don't have to go for dinner if you don't want to just yet amor, it's totally up to you" he assures me. "No it's ok. I'd like to meet your family" I answer. I quickly get up and grab our trash and clean up a bit. When I return to the couch Carlos is watching me, sitting with his legs wide open. I walk up to the couch but don't take a seat next to him. Instead I gently lower myself onto his lap straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck, "where's that celebration you promised me earlier?" I winked teasing him. He wastes no time in wrapping his arms around me and getting up, never faltering as I wrap my legs around his waist. He takes us to the room where he gently sets me down on my back. I tried to get up but he doesn't let me. He grabs the waistband to my pants and underwear at the same time, swiftly pulling them off of me. He goes for my shirt next, then my bra.

When I'm naked I get on my knees are crawl to him at the end of the bed. I undo his pants letting them fall to the ground. His hard on already trying to get free from his boxers. I grant his dick the freedom by dropping his boxers to pool around his feet along with his pants. I look up at him slowly as I wrap my hand around his dick and stroke him. He takes a deep breath and pulls his shirt over his head. I let go of his hard dick and crawl backward onto the bed eyeing him seductively. He crawls onto the bed positioning himself between my legs I had spread open for him, but before he can even try anything I swiftly get up off my back and push him onto his. He's stunned for a second until I place a hand on his chest and bring a leg over him. He realizes what I'm doing and brings his hands onto my hips. Guiding me over him as I straddle him, ready to bring myself down onto his dick. I bring my other hand onto his lower abs and slowly bring myself down. His big size hurts at first but I quickly get used to it. He hisses as I start to go up and down on him slowly. "Fuck baby" he groans and it drives me crazy. I find a good pace as I ride him and look him in the eyes. Fuck. Carlos tightens his grip on my hips as he flexes his hips and thrusts into me as I come down onto him. "Ohhh shiiiitttttt" I moan. Again, I bite my lip to try and muffle my sounds. I know Eli is a heavy sleeper but still. Carlos brings a hand onto my back and with little force pushes me down so he can kiss me. It's a sloppy but hungry kiss. Our tongues intertwined, our skin connecting. We're both moaning into each other mouths. He breaks the kiss and we're heaving for air. "Should I get a condom?" He asks in between breaths. "I'm on birth control." I say. We're both so lost in the moment we don't spare another second and clash lips again.

Without breaking the kiss he places his hands on my back and swiftly flips us. My legs in the air as he's between them pounding me. A squelching sound being a result of our ongoing love making. He brings his body down to me as his mouth swallows one of my boobs as his hand caresses the other. He pinches my nipple causing me to moan in pleasure and arch my back. "Hmmm. Like that amor?" He groans. We're getting sweaty and his hair is flopping over his forehead. It's hot. He's hot. "Fuck just like that" I whisper to him as he's getting me in just the right spot, my back arches and he brings his hands on my shoulders holding me in place to penetrate me as deep as he can. With a couple more deep hard thrusts I become undone and he knows it. He quickly comes down to kiss me and I moan into his mouth as I ride out my orgasm, he cums into me at the same time. Once we're both back from our highs, he walks to the bathroom and gets a towel. He wipes me up and carries me to the bathroom once again. "Let's get cleaned up mi Vida" he says.

The next morning

We woke up bright and early to check out, I sent Pablo a text apologizing but assuring him I'd be back to work tomorrow. He doesn't reply and I can't tell if he's mad or not. We're all set to go for the day and just making sure we have everything packed so we can check out. Carlos's phone rings and he answered.

Carlos POV;

             We're about to head out of the suite and down to the lobby so I can check us out when my phone rings. It's still pretty early so I wasn't sure who to expect.
Incoming call: Max
   I found it a bit odd but answered nonetheless. "Hey Max, morning!" I greeted. "Morning mate, I'm sorry. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I need to ask you something..." he says. "Go ahead mate, shoot." I replied. "You don't have to answer or say anything if you don't want to. I understand. After the race yesterday, Christian pulled me in private and told me he heard that Ferrari isn't renewing your contract and have given your seat to Lewis next year...." He said casually. I didn't know what to say, no one was supposed to know. The team and I agreed to make the announcement after the race in Barcelona. "I'm not gonna deny it, you're one of my best mates. We go back to our starting days in the formula 1. Yes. Before the race yesterday Fred and the team had a meeting, they told me they signed Lewis. We agreed not to announce anything until after Barcelona though. Not sure how Christian heard." I said into the phone. Angela and Eli stood a couple feet away as I spoke to Max over the phone.

          "I don't know, but there's more. You know my contract is with Red Bull for many more years, but Checo's contract ends this season. With you open for taking, Christian mentioned you're at the top of the list for next year. Of course they're still keeping Checo on the list as well, but if he were to get an offer from another team, I'm sure Christian wouldn't hesitate to get you for the team." He finally finished. "Oh. Wow. I don't know what to say. Of course this stays between you and I. And I appreciate the tip, until the team and I make the announcement we will keep this to ourselves. I'll see you in Barcelona. Take care mate." I ended the conversation. "See ya". The line went dead. I tucked my phone into my pocket. "Everything ok amor?" Angela asked looking at me curiously. "Yeah. I'll explain on the plane. Let's get out of here and go home" I  cheered. We grabbed our suitcases and headed out do the room. I checked us out and we were driven to the airport onto the tarmac to my private jet. Once on the plane I told Angela about my phone call with Max.

          She and Eli had fallen asleep early into the flight. My conversation with Max replaying in my head until I finally got tired and fell asleep. We finally landed in Madrid and it was late evening. Cassidy had asked me if Lando was single during the flight and I knew her and Lando got to know each other pretty well during the weekend. Lando had also asked me if I knew if Cassidy was single. Angela was convinced they'd end up dating within a month. I hired a driver to take us to their apartment. Once there Eli was tired from the traveling and went to bed. Cassidy did the same. Angela and I were left in her living room alone once again. "Thanks again for the amazing vacation." She thanked me, she had that beautiful smile of hers, her eyes soft and shiny. God she was beautiful. "No need to thank me amor. I love you" I told her. "I love you too" she said and leaned in for a kiss. "Back to work tomorrow huh?" I said. "Yeahh" she sighed deeply. "I should get going then, let you get some rest." I suggested. "It's ok, I don't mind." She was always so polite. Never rude. "What'll Eli do while he's on summer break?" I asked, the little guy had crossed my mind. "Ughh don't remind me. I totally forgot to sign him up for summer school while we were in Canada. I'll have to take him with me tomorrow and figure out what I'll do with him during my lunch break" she whined.

       "If you want, I can watch him..?" I offered. "What? No. I can't ask you to do that. You've already spent a whole week with us." Her face for red and I knew for some reason she was embarrassed. "I don't mind really. I'd love to spend some guy time with him. But only if you're comfortable with it amor." I took her hand and rubber circles on it with my thumb. "I don't know..." she started. "Please amor, let me. I want to. You don't have to be embarrassed or try to do things on your own anymore. I'm here. For you, for Eli." Her eyes got watery for a second. "I'm sorry mi Vida, I didn't mean to overstep." I quickly apologized. "No it's not that. I just, you don't know how it feels to hear you say that. I don't deserve you. You're truly amazing. Thank you. For everything." She scoots closer to me on the couch and wraps her arms around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder. "If you're sure and really ok with it, it'd be great if you spent some 'guy time' with him." She finally said. "Perfect. I'll plan a fun day for us. I can come by to pick him up, I'll even drop you and Cassidy off at work. I can be here at 7am?" I asked. "That's perfect. Thank you amor" she said, finally her smile back.