Chapter 13

"A sequel to..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N's POV)

It has now been about 2 years since I became the manager of LE SSERAFIM. When I finished college, I was intending to go again a year later to get my masters degree so I took a year off to look for a regular job. Obviously, in order to get a 'high paying' job in the future, I had to have work experience. I was searching far and wide for a job but every time I would go to an interview, their first words were "Do you have any experience?"

Hello? Obviously I don't... I just graduated. Anyways, Kazuha saw how desperate I was to find a job so her and Yunjin talked to some higher ups at HYBE and landed me an interview to be their group's manager. Thankfully, they put in a good word for me so the interview was done in like 5 minutes and I was hired. Even though I had never met the other 3, they were kind enough to trust Kazuha and Yunjin's words about me. I seriously cannot thank them enough.

To clarify, I am not an individual manager of a single member... I am the 'general manager', if you will, of the entire group. So the individual managers will have to go through me if one of the members have an individual schedule. Crazy, right? A 23 year old, fresh out of college, got a job as the manager of one of the biggest idol groups in the world.

Fast forward to now, a 25 year old, with basically 5 annoying sisters but I don't mind, they're all angels in my eyes. Unfortunately, their contract runs out in a year... so I'm basically out of a job if any of them don't renew. I think Sakura-noona won't renew, purely because she said that this will be her last group... but hey, who knows? Maybe she'll be a fimmie forever.

Since I'm the 'general manager' of the group, apparently I have to attend both individual and group schedules, which is... fun. If you didn't catch the tone, I was being sarcastic. Anyways, they have a group schedule today and guess who woke up late... again.

"Aish, where is she?" I impatiently ask.

"She's getting ready, Y/n. Just wait a little longer." Chaewon answers.

"Aigoo, Noona... we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago." I say as I facepalm.

"Be patient, Y/n. You'll never get a girlfriend if you're too impatient." Kazuha chimes in.

"I- Okay... was that necessary?" I answer.

"No.. but it kinda was, haha!" She laughs as I shake my head.

The girls started talking amongst themselves while I just sat in the corner scrolling through Twitter, or 'X'... yuck, I hate that name. Weirdly, I see something that catches my eye. It was somebody's initials... KMJ... where have I seen that before? Ah, It's probably nothing.

"I'M READY, LET'S GO!" Eunchae runs out of her room and suddenly exclaims.

"Took you long enough." I say as I get up from my seat and realize everyone is starting to walk to the front door except Eunchae... who is staring at me.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" I ask as I start to touch different parts of my face.

"Oppa... can I drive?" Eunchae asks, making everyone turn their heads in confusion.

"EH?! Are you crazy? Absolutely not. I don't even trust Sakura-noona to drive, let alone you."

"Yah! I'll have you know I got my drivers license on my first try." Sakura adds.