Chapter 44

Ok to start this out I want to thank @samaeya for all your excitement about the story, all your supportive comments made my day and I read every single one of them!!!!! Ok story time!!!!!

Leo's POV

I created a wonderful feast of lucky charms pancakes for everyone, but no body ate. The girls were gone.

Even Percy, who had the stomach of a large elephant, didn't even pull a lucky charm out of a pancake. everything was untouched.

"Dudes, I made breakfast, eat it!"

The boys ignored me so I sighed, picked up a pancake from the stack, ripped it apart, then smeared it across everyone's face. I don't think Percy enjoyed that...

"LEO YOU ARE SUCH AN IMMATURE LITTLE BRAT, OUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE MISSING AND YOU DONT GIVE A CRAP." then in a calmer voice, "I thought Calypso would change you." he then stomped off to his room, Frank and Jason following.

I sat down and thought.

I know for a fact that none of the girls wore sweet perfume that was amazing, yet sickening at the same time, I only know one "person" who does.

I ran upstairs and barged into Percy's room, only to have my face introduced to a fist.

"DUDE! What was that for? I have an idea that might actually work, lets get the other guys."

Less than an hour later, we were piled into a silver SUV, a few tee shirts and shorts in the back.

A little while later, we were on our way up to Olympus.

We stormed up there and without permission, slammed into the throne room, where Aphrodite, Apollo, and Artemis were sitting.

Percy took Annabeth's Yankee cap off his head and chucked it as hard as he could at Aphrodite, who squealed and shrank to a normal persons size.

"TELL US WHERE OUR GIRLFRIENDS ARE!" Frank yelled,

Apollo cleared his throat and spoke up, "The girls are gone what will you do,
The girls are probably miss you too,
You will find the girls, but not with the living."

Aphrodite looked at him unhappily, "I asked you to write a good poem. That poem, as you would say, SUCKS MONKEY BUTTS! You totally gave everything away you stupid brat!"

Go Aphrodite..