Chapter 22

This is requested by cozystrawberry712!!! enjoy!

Nicos POV

I was finally going to do it. I was going to ask Thalia out. I know what your thinking, she's a hunter, she can't date, but I'm going to ask anyway. if she doesn't like me in that way, then I will go and have a scary movie marathon. I already have a stack of movies ready.

The hunters were visiting camp and we would be playing capture the flag tomorrow! That would be fun.

I knocked on the Artemis cabin door and some girl opened it and tried to slam the door on me, but I stuck my foot in the doorway.

"I need to talk to Thalia."

She glared at me then dissapeared. a few seconds later, Thalia walked out.

"Hey nico, what did you want to talk about?"

"Can you walk with me?"

We walked down to the water and started splashing each other. I asked her while she was laughing.

She stopped.

"Nico, you know my vows, but I can ask lady Artemis if I can have permission to go on one date."

I smiled at her and she went to go iris message Artemis.

She came back a few minutes later smiling.

"She told me I could if there was no hand holding, hugging, or kissing."

"Ok, I have a fun place in mind, you ready?"

"Of course, let's go!"

I took Thalia to the zoo, because I know how much she loves zebras.

When we got there she dragged me right over to them.

We went around the zoo and I bought her a zebra studded animal, when we got back, she was drug away to go plan for capture the flag, but not before she smiled at me.