Chapter 47

Ok, @xdemigodgirlx thank you for your super sweet comment, you're amazing and I love you too!!

____________

Jason's POV

Guess what! We got the girls back, it was the weirdest thing, when we picked up the phone, they all just appeared in front of us.

Apparently this whole "scavenger hunt" thing happened because Aphrodite was bored.

Stupid Aphrodite.

Anyway, when we all got safely home, we had to prepare. High school graduation was in a couple of days, and everyone but Hazel was graduating. Unfortunately for her, she still had 3 more years.

Skip to graduation...

Literally every boy in the entire school decided to be stupid and go completely commando under our graduation robes, myself included... I had fun with that.

When our whole class was lining up for pictures, right before the picture was taken, I summoned a gust of wind to "Accidentally" blow Matt sloan's robes over his head, reviling that he too had followed the peer pressure.

Our high school picture was beautiful...

Anyways, all of us had big plans for the future.

Percy and Annabeth were going to college in New Rome, Leo and Calypso were opening a machine shop, Frank was going to go back to camp Jupiter with Hazel, so Hazel could do school somewhere else not alone.

Piper and I were planning to travel the world. Piper has always wanted to go to India and help build schools and I have always wanted to go to Japan and sleep in one of those weird apartments that you see on tv.

Everyone had really cool plans and a future without crazy prophecy's, hopefully.

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER, DONT WORRY!!!!