Chapter 12

Thalia's POV

I didn't know who to prank. I thought for a while and finally decided. I ran over to the Athena cabin to prank Annabeth.

I found all of her few hundred books, then found a copy of a picture book telling the story of Santa. I copied that book into hundreds of books and replaced the cover with one from her old books. It took forever to get all that done, but I was happy with it. I ran off and went to practice my archery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pipers POV

When percy declared a prank war, I immediately thought of Frank. I knew how much he hated Chinese handcuffs after the whole turning into a lizard thing, even though I showed him how to get out of one.

The plan was simple, I remember hazel telling me that Frank always sticks both hands under his pillow when he sleeps, so I placed and tested my wrist sized Chinese handcuffs. I am using one for each wrist, if I just used one for both, he could get out of it.

After lots of moving and testing, I was done. I ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Franks POV

I had a special plan that I had been planning to do even before percy declared war. Jason was dead.

I snuck over to his cabin and was glad to find knowone was in there. I took out my "special" package. inside was a dozen pairs of superman underwear, but they weren't normal pairs of underwear. they were invisible, until the word visible was said courtesy of the Hermes cabin.

I took a few pairs and put them over different pairs of pajama pants. I took the remaining pairs and put them over all his jeans. I took out a "special" alarm clock and set it for 6:45 am, right when everyone was starting to leave their cabins for the day.

I laughed and ran out of the cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Jason's POV

I was so excited for this prank war, I have a huge stock of prank supplies and I was going to use it.

I ran over to hazels cabin,( she doesn't share with nico, her frank were given special cabins here) and got to work.

I rigged the door so when she walked in a bucket of slime green paint would pour on her head. I short sheeted her bed and filled them with worms. I emptied out her shampoo bottle and filled it with this curl stuff that gives you an afro, and blue hair die.

I ran out of the cabin as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazels POV

I knew right away what I was going to do, and I was excited. I ran down to the apollo cabin and BORROWED all their teenybopper CDs. I then ran to the Artemis cabin where Thalia was staying at the moment, just her no others. I found her stash of green day CDs, took those and replaced them with the other ones. It might not seem like much but it would drive her nuts. I ran out of her cabin and took the green day CDs to the Apollo cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KEEP READING, IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING, COMMENT! LIKE <3