Chapter 45

I promise this is an actual chapter, but to those who read the authors notes
(I usually don't...) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!! Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PERCABETH!!!! Omg this means I've been writing this story for over a year!!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been rereading all the books.

Ok I want to do a Q&A, so ask question you want and comment ON THIS CHAPTER!! I will publish every single question I'm asked.

Ok sorry, one more thing, IM GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL!!!!

_______________

Franks POV

We all know how terrible Apollo is at writing poems, but that was bad even for him! Lucky for us, he pretty much gave away the answer, and before long, we were on our way to Central Park, the closest entrance to the underworld and the one Percy apparently used before the Titan War.

We arrived easily after making a quick stop at a toy store, with no monster attacks, but when we arrived at the closed entrance, we remembered one thing. None of us had any musical talent whatsoever.

"Hey Leo? Do you by any chance have a musical instrument in your tool belt?"
Percy asked.

Leo thought for a minute before bringing out a bell, like the kind you put on a bike.

Percy huddled us up like football players and told us the plan.

A minute later, we started a very off key song with Leo ringing the bell.
"Twinkle twinkle little star..."

We got really strange looks from the mortals, but I guess we had a little musical talent, because the entrance opened into a long, dark, narrow tunnel.

We headed into the tunnel, Leo lighting fire to his hand, and a little over an hour later, we made it to the underworld.

There were three lines of dead people, but we wanted the EZ DEATH line, which as we approached, appeared right below a very large three headed dog.

Jason, Leo, and I stopped in our path, but Percy continued on towards the dog while digging in his bag.

He stopped right in front of the ghostly dog, and pulled out a giant red rubber ball. The dog immediatly stopped growling as Percy threw the ball to the middle head.

He looked back and motioned for us to follow him below the dog.

Somehow we made it safely without being sat on, personally, I really didn't want to see what a giant dog butt looked like up close.

We started the long walk through the Fields of Asphodel (I hope that's how you spell it) towards Hades castle.

We made it as far as Persephone's garden before being stopped by Persephone herself.

She looked extremely annoyed, but held a sheet of paper in her hands.

"Need not go farther, demigods, Apollo and Aphrodite have asked me to give you this terribly written poem."

Under her breath, we could hear her mutter something about stupid love goddess and scavenger hunts, but she handed me the paper.

Written on it in shiny gold ink was another poem.

Ah, you can probably see,
Your girls are nowhere to be
Go to the place with shiny toes,
And Dam snack bars and what else? Who knows

"At least it rhymed this time."

________________
Remember the Q&A! Ask any questions you want, I will answer the questions that are in the comments of this chapter!!