CHAPTER 2

"Two More to Meet"

6 AM. It is Monday morning in August. It only means one thing here. Time to get up and go to school.

"Haah... Come on, Ice! Pull yourself together!" I say to myself

It's the first day of college. Today, I am on my road in becoming a doctor. I expect some struggles since I am taking medicine. All summer, I have been thinking of what I will become. Thanks to my friends, I finally know what I will do!

An hour later, I finished preparing. I wore my wolf T-shirt and black shorts with my dance sneakers I bought with Adam. I went downstairs to eat breakfast then I went out. At the door, I was surprised by what I saw... or should I?

"Mornin' Puppy!" I was greeted by Rex with Maya and Ivy

"Morning guys. You know, you don't always have to come pick me up?" I raised an eyebrow

"I know but Rex kept bugging me" Maya glared at Rex

"Hehe! I wanna see my puppy everyday!"

"You do realize your first class is around 12 NN?" Ivy glared

"Guh! But~"

"Let's just go. I am happy you guys are here but Ivy is right Rex. Your class is 12 NN and us, three, are 8 AM." I said

"Aww... Kay..."

We walked to college together and it seems no difference from our high school life but the students mature look

"Hey look! Ice cream!" Rex said. At least most of them are matured...

After the fiasco, we split up. Rex went to the Library to chill while me, Ivy and Maya went to our classes. I was scheduled for Biology at... room 504 of Velayo hall. I walk in silence and I finally entered the room.

"Hmm...?"

Once I entered the room, it was so tense. It feel like murderous aura but... I've handled worse! I sat down near the window. It seems like everyone here knows everyone. They are huddled up in groups of three to five. I count and there were like 30 including me. I just stare at the window half-heartedly...

"Hey there!" I was greeted by a rabbit. But... he is a half-blood. A Man with rabbit ears and a tail. He also have whiskers and a bit purple...

"Hi." I said

"Seems like I wasn't the only one here who doesn't know anyone" I nod in his words "I am Felix Harega from Severous Academy"

"Ice. Ice Ruuichi from Victorian High"

"Anyway, are you getting medicine? Because if you are, we will be together for a long time"

"Well yeah. It is great because all of my friends are in different courses but they are all here in EU." I said ith a smile

"Well, I am the only one from my squad that studies here. So yeah! Back to square one!"

"I know what you mean..." I said and we laughed about it

"Hey Felix! Met another guy?" I look behind Felix to find a red Fox. He looks like Felix except he has a deep voice. Other than that, he is not a half-blood.

"Oh, hey Archie! Just met another like us! This is Ice Ruuichi" I shook his hand

"Nice to meet you Ice. I am Archie Sebastian." He said

"Anyway, we now have a squad!" Felix said as he grabbed both of us

"Heh. Yeah but I won't be sharing anytime soon" Archie said with a smirk

"Well, better than nothing I say!" We all laughed about it

*Love me like you do! Lo-lo-love me like you do!
Love me like you do! Lo-lo-love me like you do!*

My phone rang and I see it is Rex calling.

"What up puppy!" I answered

"I am lost..." He said

I put my hand on my forehead and gave a sigh. He really is hopeless without me. I look out the window

"You are literally just outside the building I'm in."

"REALLY!? Then where's the Library?"

"Hmm... I passed it a while ago. I think it is on the second floor near the stairs."

"Help?"

"Haah..." I sighed. He really is hopeless. But, that's why I love him. I look at my phone and it is still 7: 30 "Wait for me"

I hang up on him and looked at the two confused people.

"Be right back. Need to do something!" I left them and escorted Rex to the Library. I told him that don't call me when in school. I might get caught by the professor.

The day went on with pretty much just introductions. Nothing much. We did had lessons but it's hardly important. It's about 4 PM. Me, Felix and Archie went home together. I want to invite the others but, they still have classes and the others are already home.

"By the way Ice..." Felix said "... who was that wolf you were with this morning?"

"Is he your brother?" Archie asked

"wait, you followed me?" I stopped

"Sorry... But were worried if you were late..." Felix sighed

"It's okay. I don't get angry about simple things. And he is Rex. My boyfriend."

They were both astonished. I forgot! I am actually gay. I was stunned as well but I thought to myself that it be better if they knew at an earlier time than to keep hiding it, eh?

"Cool dude!" Felix placed his arms around me while Archie is giving me a thumbs up

"You okay with that?" I asked

"Of course! I mean I don't really care if you are straight or gay but you are still Ice." Felix said

"Yeah. I think you should just avoid flirting in public though. There ARE people who hates gays. Just some advice" Archie continued

"Thanks guys!"

We continued to talk until I got home. Honestly, they are sort of annoying me cause the questions are mainly if I am a virgin or have done 'it'. Before I got hoe I gave both of them a punch.

"Hey honey! How was college?" My mom asked

"Made some annoying friends. Anyway, I'll be in my room. Still need to do some homework"

I walked to my room, did my homework, ate dinner and did my nighttime routine before going to bed. Haah... I lay on my bed thinking of Rex... and my old and new friends, of course! I really wish we all would stay together! I dozed off and entered dreamland...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry guys for the slow updates compared to my last book. Like I said earlier, College work is a LOT. Please bare with me and thanks so much for the support. I mean, 1K+ Views and 80+ Votes?! I LOVE YA GUYS!! Anyway, need to do more homework. Later~!