CHAPTER 3

"College Wrath and Invitation"

Two months have passed and I am already tired as hell. The first term haven't even ended yet!

"Come on, Ice!" I slapped my face with both hands while reading some biological anatomy of a human.

It's a Saturday morning and I am supposed to read the anatomy of beast men and humans. I am also to prepare my report on the immune system and the brain. Lastly, I am supposed to make an essay on bacteria or fungus. Just kill me...

"Sweetheart? Can I come in?" My mom said with a knock. I opened the door and I saw she have some snacks

"Mom? Thanks!"

"I know you are working hard but please don't let your heath fail. Your aunt was once in that same situation and she was sent to the hospital for a week"

"I did not need to know that..." I said as I sat down near my desk

"Also, Rex called and said he will come later at noon"

"Just tell him to enter my room cause I may be out of it." I said as I was glued on my book

"Also, when we were gone, your bed sheets smell like... teehee~!"

"MOM!!!!" I shouted at her, pushing her out the room

"Haah... I knew I should've did the laundry"

How did she even entered my room without me noticing a change? Is she secretly a ninja? Maybe an assassin! Wait!

"Ice! Focus!"

I went back to my reading almost feeling sleepy

Noon...

"HEY PUPPY!!!" Rex barged in and I gave him a punch that would probably stay for like a month

"NOT SO LOUD!!!" I said

"Oww... You are becoming more like Maya..." He said as he pats his head "What are you doing anyway?"

"Finished reading the anatomy of humans and beastmen. Also finishing my report in the immune system and the brain"

"Yawn~!"

"Why did you come here anyway?"

"To invite you! The Red Wolverine will have their first match of the season."

Oh yeah! Rex is now a member of the Wolverine basketball team.

"if you buy me a ticket!"

"Of course! I already have 8 reserved. It is special and you guys are sitting near us"

"Great! But I just need to finish this..." I pointed at my laptop

"Louder yawn~!"

"When will it be?"

"Next week, Friday at 10 AM. This year, it will be at the grand auditorium"

"Sure thing! Thanks hun!" I gave him a kiss

"Hey puppy~" He pulled me to my bed and I can see lust in his eyes

"No." I gave him a glare as I stood up

"Aww."

"So what now?"

"I think I'll be staying here since I have nothing to do"

"Nothing? Don't you have any homework? Considering you are engineering?" I raised an eyebrow

"Oh! I finished it! It's just drawings anyway." He showed me his works

"Wow... I never knew you were good!"

"I even made a drawing of us!" He showed me a piece of paper with our heads... kissing...

"I love you for being who you are but I am annoyed by your flirting in public"

"I made this at home, puppy!"

"Just saying!"

I grabbed his collar and gave him a passionate kiss

"You are also pretty flirty my dear puppy!"

"Whatever. Stay as long as you like but be sure to not interrupt me when I am working"

"Loudest yawn~!"

"Shut up."

He stayed until it was dark and I finally finished all my homework. He just kept playing with my games and my PS. Seriously, I never knew I would finish this with no help. Yep. No help from Rex. I wouldn't expect much. I lay in bed hoping to see watch his match in victory.